Is this the first sign of flowering?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if your going to cram them into a tent
Someone say cram into a tent. Look what 3.9 gal autopots got!
13BF7667-8AFF-41CB-BD20-AB570252590E.jpeg
E117C2A3-3B96-47C4-BA3D-3AFB33AB7639.jpeg

Their stuff is good, that lowryder was one of the very early autos. Don't disparage a good breeder by this. Even the name says it, low ryder! I have grown some of their gear a few years back and was not disappointed.

I assumed lowryder was the strain not the grower.

Lowryders were the 1st Autos. They were crap. Smoke wasnt very good and the damn thing didnt get over a foot tall most the time.
Autos have come along way since Lowryders.

Lowryders were the 1st Autos. They were crap. Smoke wasnt very good and the damn thing didnt get over a foot tall most the time.
Autos have come along way since Lowryders.
I assumed lowryder was the strain not the grower.
Wow, it's been a long time since. . . I'm hoping this is it. Joint Doctor is the breeder and its William's Wonder x Northern Lights X ruderalis. You know it bragged of an 8 week seed to harvest. Still, even though, it's a remarkable plant for it's time and boy did we make some progress!!

I remember having some of the 1st Lowryders that didn't get over 10" tall. Was funny as hell.

Their stuff is good, that lowryder was one of the very early autos. Don't disparage a good breeder by this. Even the name says it, low ryder! I have grown some of their gear a few years back and was not disappointed.

For sure man... and I did not mean to in any way... they pathed the path for a plant I love so much.. Lowryder
did exactly what it was supposed to do, grow beneath balcony height in dutch and spain regions.. nobody the wiser.. it was very good but for the more experienced smoker lacked potency and of course size...

So when they began to get more and more popular and the uneducated complained mostly of size and potency... LR 2 was created adding Santa Maria to the mix of things.. this began the next stage called..
Super Autos.. because suddenly people are seeing plants of mass proportions..

I guess what I'm saying is, don't get the wrong genetics and expect results that just cannot happen.. know what ya grow.. I mean, I just gave out 450 seeds of Northern Lightryder seeds.. Like BillyK says, it's in the name...
so know what ya grow and check out some of the big name breeders who made autos.. get something nice to
grow and really test your auto... Get a feminized seed, a tall 2gal felt pot and in 70 days you'll be amazed..

Yep i got your one of your Mr. Magoo growing right now and she is looking really nice so far. The Gabagoo is stunted because of my fking dog but its a girl and still looking good. The last Gabagoo i grew was very nice and the smoke was awesome.

Super Autos.. because suddenly people are seeing plants of mass proportions..
OMG Super Autos, what was his name, the guy that was trying to breed those for Argh. . . Memory is failing me, stretch, sting, something. I'll have to look it up.

Edit: It was a fellow named Stitch and the company Flash Seeds. Super auto was more like Semi-Auto. Sometimes the autoed sometimes the needed 12/12 to flip.

Again: Oh man I can remember when someone called his telephone number to complain about the beans and his Mom answered. . . Oh boy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back