Is this WPM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks I'll take a look.
I use 1/4 rubbing alchol and 3/4 water. I spray all over plants even buds. The alchol evaporates after a couple seconds and you are left with water. A couple apps and they are gone. Peace

I use 1/4 rubbing alchol and 3/4 water. I spray all over plants even buds. The alchol evaporates after a couple seconds and you are left with water. A couple apps and they are gone. Peace
The thing is some have said use of ISO during flower can damage Trichome (gland )Heads
I used a product that contained some alcohol and I am sure it affected my end results.

I have used Green Cure.....non toxic...yup! But, do you want to kill them or fight them. When you are that early in veg something stronger is fine. Quit focken around and get rid of the problem.

Do this and move on.....Drench the bottom and tops of the leaves thoroughly with Azamax or similar every two days for 4 applications. Turn all lights and fans off for two hours. This will not only kill active mites but you have to get the eggs and hatching bugs as well.

These bastards can ruin your plants. You can play around or you can kill the fargin bastards... sorry to be so direct but many methods are not all that effective in TOTAL ERATICATION.

This is for indoor grows under the lights. ONLY IN VEG. If outside or in flower other techniques mus be used.

Never let these get into flower on an inside grow .... If so pray.

I have used Green Cure.....non toxic...yup! But, do you want to kill them or fight them. When you are that early in veg something stronger is fine. Quit focken around and get rid of the problem.

Do this and move on.....Drench the bottom and tops of the leaves thoroughly with Azamax or similar every two days for 4 applications. Turn all lights and fans off for two hours. This will not only kill active mites but you have to get the eggs and hatching bugs as well.

These bastards can ruin your plants. You can play around or you can kill the fargin bastards... sorry to be so direct but many methods are not all that effective in TOTAL ERATICATION.

This is for indoor grows under the lights. ONLY IN VEG. If outside or in flower other techniques mus be used.

Never let these get into flower on an inside grow .... If so pray.
Helll Yeah
Break out the throwers
giphy.gif

Insecticidal soap and neem oil came in today. Gonna apply it tomorrow before the lights come on, hopefully it will take care of the problem 👍

Insecticidal soap and neem oil came in today. Gonna apply it tomorrow before the lights come on, hopefully it will take care of the problem 👍
Use that neem oil over night with lights off otherwise you can fry your plants.

Latest posts

Back