Is your family cool or do you hide that u smoke?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my dad calls it the wacky tobaccy

I'm required to 'hide'it.... I simply don't have the facility to supply THIS faimlia'.. hee hee .. :p

They "tolerate" it... :eek: I'll admit that the first dozen times they found my stash when I was a teen in the late 70's they didn't know what to do other than throw it out. I think over time they realized that I still went to school and worked and held down a normal life and had some ambition so they gradually 'tolerated' me doing something they don't understand. My Dad likes his beer and could care less that I do it today other than the legal funk it can toss your life into but I'd probably never do it in front of him. My Mom is a saint and she never drinks and never has had any habit other than cigarettes that she quit over 30 years ago. She doesn't like that I smoke pot and I know she would rather I didn't but I am what I am and she doesn't give me a hard time. But... I think they are pretty mellow on their view of weed and my 77 year old Dad would probably vote to legalize it if given the opportunity. Rock ON pop...

Once in the 90's I had some kill dank that I got from a buddy on a visit back to my home town. I was sitting in the living room with my Mom and Dad and out of the blue my Dad says: "I smell a SKUNK!" and not skipping a beat Mom then said: "I do too!" :rolleyes: I sat there for a minute with a poker face looking at them all the while just about busting a gut inside because I knew they were smelling the skunk bud that was in a baggie in my sock... I thought about rolling with it and looking outside for a skunk but it was late December in a U.S. town 90 miles from the Canadian border if you know what I'm sayin' so I reached down and took the buds out of my sock and tossed the baggie over into my Dad's lap and busted out LMAO...:rofl: I explained to them that it was some marijuana called 'Skunk weed' and they thought it was named well and kind of got a kick out it... At least Dad gave me back my buds... :p Do skunks hibernate?

Peace!:cool:

My side of the family has no clue.. my mother is soooo up-tight!!

My hubby's side, its almost impossible to find a family member who doesn't smoke.

My Mom squeaks when she walks....soooo uptight and Def not tolerated. But I still show up high as a kite ~

my parents dont smoke ,,but know i do ,and are cool about it . my eldest chidren dont smoke ,,but know i do ,and are cool about it ,,,,,i dont hide what i do nor do i advertise it ,but am considerate around non smokers in there enviroments ,,,,but if ya come to my house ,i wont be hiding my stash box or bongs :peace:

Everyone knows, parents smoke. Other family members are in awe.

...If they disagree, screw 'em.

the fact that i'm on probation makes ME disagree with myself smoking during the current situation, but my mom doesn't really mind it as long as i'm not sleeping on the streets sucking on certain unnamed things for weed. if i have a job and i'm making progress in my life, i think she could care less. obviously i'm not gonna show up at her house with red eyes and finish up a blunt on her porch, but i'm also not going to sit around saying i'm abstinent from weed.

as for my dad, well i don't even talk to him anymore. his curfew for me was still 7 o clock when i was 15, and it only got better when i moved to my mom's. if he wants to repair things between us he could start by apologizing and accepting me for who i am.

My mom and Dad have both passed on. When I was in my 20's, I told my dad I did occasionally. He did'nt seem suprised at all and never said anymore about it. I honestly can't remember if I told mom, but intuition tells me she probably knew and did'nt make anything about it.
For a while, me and all my sisters smoked..My one sis still does.
I am discreet however, at my work. I share the fact with some and with the seniority I have, sometimes I just want to say it...But I don't.

Gb

I don't smoke in FRONT the family but they all know and don't give me any grief about it.

Pretty much my whole family is cool with it.My dad smokes and my mom does not she says it makes her dizzy, but I think she enjoys the contact high,My inlaws both smoke too,I supplied my grandfather with pot for years while he denied smoking it. He would call my uncle looking for it my uncle would come get it from me and not tell him where he got it.Years later I called him on it when he said he didn't smoke lol what a laugh.

my family is fine with it..they say its better than all the other cap out there on the market(my mom will even toke up wit me sometimes...im 24 years old but my mom is my buddy...she loves when i grow weed cause she knows its what makes me happy :)

My mom really never cared. My dad smoked pot when he was my age. My mom just always said 'that **** makes you stupid'.

parents, brothers, sisters, friends - everyone knows i smoke and i make no effort to hide it from anyone cept from cops when im toking up in the car.

but round here people are chill, i can walk around downtown smoking a fatty with tons of random folks around, no one cares as long as i dont blow a fat cloud of smoke in their face

I rang my Father and told him that i smoke today his reply was that i cannot visit him until i quit ! Therefore i have quit .......when i get to his house ! I have quit for about 5 minutes every 6 months !

Nope, uncool family here. And the ones who did smoke (my bro and my stepbro) haven't in about a decade due to the threat of potential drug tests at their jobs.

When my dad was dying I gave him a little. He tried to smoke it but couldn't due to lung issues, but he did smoke pot on occassion before that.

Everyone in my family has smoked in the past, I'm the only one smokin now, except for my dad(Nam vet). I think they disapprove because it's illegal. If it wasn't I think they wouldn't care that I do, but they probably wouldn't start up again. They're uptight. Pharmacopia kills, and booze isn't much better. I'll stick with whats good for me. The gov needs to realize, they are there to protect us from each other, not ourselves. We have free will, and without it, we are prisoners. I choose love, not fear, which means I love ganja, but I don't flaunt it. I'm cool, but just not Cheech n Chong cool.:p

My family is either growers, smokers or moonshiners. Only thing they look down on is Drinking and Driving. Mom don't drink or smoke but can roll a joint better than most, she rolled grandpa's daily smokes for years. Grandpa was a 4 to 1 man 4 tobacco to 1 mj for years. drank 1 to 2 pints a day live to 102 years old. If I liked tabacco I would follow his way to a long life.

my parents have known i smoke since i was 16 they gave me grief until i was 18 or 19, now im 35 and its a big joke to them, `<Billy and his weed) haha i have 2 sisters and one smokes and the other doesnt, everyone knows and i will smoke right before i get to their house but i do not smoke in front of them (mom and Dad) out of respect.

I had a few to many clones this year so i said Hey dad mind if i through one in the middle of your veg garden, he said yes i do mind, haha
so i went to my car and pulled a 1 footer out of a box and he looked at it and said, Okay i`ll take care of it for you.
its doing very well for him.
He suffers from arthritis pretty bad so once i rolled him one and said here try this ouy after i leave he said he might, his smoke report, thanks but no thanks not my thing he said, thats cool im glad he tried it atleast once.

my mum and dad are compleatly in the dark but i smoke with my brother

Latest posts

Back