Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went outside to grill chops on the grill and sad this. That is our weird dog that feeds cats not kittens and eats my weed plants. She was banished from the garden area. Oh yes and the cute kid is My granddaughter she just turned 11 on the 2nd of April.
Bobbi Jo is a Funny dog.

Attachments

• IMG_4243.jpeg
    IMG_4243.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4242.jpeg
    IMG_4242.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4241.jpeg
    IMG_4241.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4240.jpeg
    IMG_4240.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
Had a nice dinner. The Old Hen had steak medallions, the Pullet hat lobster something, and I had my bacon cheese burger and onion rings. Judging by the lack of conversation, I'd say they were happy with their meals. I love watching them eat, but I'm smart enough not to get my hands or feet near 'em while they're munching.

Good morning brothers and sisters!

Rainy here today starting at 49F and predicted to soar to 55F.

Lots of help typing this morning, with Miss Layla at my feet watching Melissa helping me at the keyboard.

Daughter and SIL arrived on schedule without incident. Both tucked in and snoozing away upstairs.

Gym this morning and my appointment with the pain clinic to review my MRI is at 09:10 this morning, but a clear calendar after that. Let the party begin!

Layla with ball 4.jpg
Office Manager.jpg

The sun kisses the morning sky
The bees kiss the butterflies
The dew kisses the morning grass
And you my friend can kiss my nose

27 degrees currently and heading for a sweltering 55. Hey, as long as it burns the frost off, I can mow after I get back from Flint for a doctor's appointment for the Old Old Hen. It needs it, but it's the start of something that only ends when the snow flies.

The sun kisses the morning sky
The bees kiss the butterflies
The dew kisses the morning grass
And you my friend can kiss my nose

27 degrees currently and heading for a sweltering 55. Hey, as long as it burns the frost off, I can mow after I get back from Flint for a doctor's appointment for the Old Old Hen. It needs it, but it's the start of something that only ends when the snow flies.
Something to warm you up
IMG_4244.png

My son and I played 9 holes at the Pensacola Naval Base course this morning. I shot a 40, sound good but the course is easy so that score is not really that good.
unnamed-Gary.jpg

Latest posts

Back