Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^^Exactly what I figure this is all about. They get one shot and done. Ain't playin' that game.
Like ole Hank said, "If a tree don't fall on me, I'll live 'til I die!"
Well, I called that one right! Just got a call from the Hindu's office. He got the results of the CT scan back already and wants to see me tomorrow. What a crock!

I have a few friends that like to dress as Cartel members
They always have a way with words, they squats never come back

That's what they say
I know them personally. One is my boss. I asked both of them, what led up to it, what did you notice, both were blindsided. Clean scope time before. One is cancer free but will always be on bag. Other was on bag but got reconnected later. I don't think they ever got all of his, still has treatments, bunch of surgery numerous times, but none last two years or so. He missed surprisingly little work, other than post surgery.

Well, you know you are old when you are glad to see a cop. The cops around here are County Sheriff's and I make sure they know me. I always wave and say hi. They know my truck and my license plate. Same with the lake.....the game wardens all know me.

I would rather have them look at me and know I am no threat rather that thinking I am the trouble maker down the block. I respect and need the cops. As far as I can tell they do a good job here.
Very wise.

Spending my day installing another security camera out back. This one records in color at night, the others are Black and White. I gotta sit down and read the instruction on this additional feature. Damn it, I suck at this stuff.

This is the one I picked up in March .. has had glitches at high cell phone peak periods like 5pm .. Last one which still works is 4 camera with 50ft lines ..

8 Channel 1080P Security Camera System,Video & Audio Record - C303

1659710395724.png

Morning, another dog day of summer.

ain’t it great!?

yeah , I was out in the garden just before sunrise laying down a dose of Pyganic as a preventative and maybe knock down some mosquitoes

we currently have a plague of mosq right now and I had to wear my hoodie in order to enter the garden inna gadda da vida baby

hot one this week Kids , pace yer bad selves

Latest posts

Back