Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1659715197302.png

Merry Frieday brothers and sisters! A lovely new day here starting at 58F and 81% RH, clear skies with 3 mph breeze and predicted to reach 80F.

My hand surgery went off without issues, beyond the usual hurry up and wait because the doctor is always late. Having figured that out, I took my Kindle.

They removed a cyst from my ring finger tendon, trimmed the frayed parts and enlarged the canal to fix my trigger finger. An interesting experience typing this morning with my left hand all wrapped up and a stiff sore ring finger. Alas I touch type and many of the letters are worn off my keyboard, so hunt and peck is out, leaving me to deal with it the old fashion manly way.

They gave me a Tramadol prescription for the pain, but there isn't really that much and certainly not enough to tempt me, because opioids don't work all that well and severely constipate me.

Breakfast out this morning with Grayfox and NM but an otherwise clear calendar, so after getting my mood properly adjusted with dabs of THC-A Budder and micro dosing 600 mg, I'm predicting pup walks, reading, and napping.

Glad to see your surgery went well gray wolf. Thanks also for reminding me that I've got hand surgery coming up later this year. Ha ha.

Girls downstairs got fed and beneficial tea today. Culled a couple mothers as The replacements are healthy and happy. GMO is doing great as is the triangle Kush. My first snow cane didn't make it for some reason so I planted two more. Sure hoping they make it as that's all the seeds I have.

Time to go outside and see what needs doing out there. Already almost 90 another hot day.

Last edited:
Glad to see your surgery went well gray wolf. Thanks also for reminding me that I've got answers to be coming up later this year. Ha ha.

Girls downstairs got fed and beneficial tea today. Culled a couple mothers as The replacements are healthy and happy. GMO is doing great as is the triangle Kush. My first snow cane didn't make it for some reason so I planted two more. Sure hoping they make it as that's all the seeds I have.

Time to go outside and see what needs doing out there. Already almost 90 another hot day.
Thanks brother! My pleasure for the reminder! May I ask what answers are coming up?

Another typical summer day among the oaktrees. Hot n Muggy in the low hundreds...

Got the hard stuff out of the way. Now just moving the solar panel at the sun and water hose from plant to plant. Do need to chop down a few more plants that are not up to the smell test. Pics when I do...

this is one of them. afraid it might put out nanners...
got to go.jpg

Thanks brother! My pleasure for the reminder! May I ask what answers are coming up?
Answers.....? That is what I get for using a mic instead of typing. Hand surgery is what I said.....don't know how it heard answers.....the other option is....I am loosing my mind.

Latest posts

Back