Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Iconic:
1660133743326.png

Another slow day here at the house. Just finished my walk and now sitting in the basement. Nothing needs attention again today. I'm not used to this. I will be firing up the whole system In a few weeks. Been kinda nice cutting back on the grow this summer. Gave me some extra time. But that's going to come to an end soon. I have ladies and waiting itching to get into flower.

A loverly new morning brothers and sisters, starting at 62F & 81% RH, 4 mph breeze, and predicted to reach 79F.

Another neighbor burglarized and they stole their new Jeep on the way out.

My cameras and motion lights arrived, so I will be installing them today. Five cameras for the outside, as well as three more motion activated lights. Sadly, mantraps are illegal, or I would add a few, maybe starting with a 15,000-volt gas tube transformer to elevate their heart rate.

Dinner out at Clydes Prime Rib with Grayfox and I scattered half a dozen birthday cards around the house from me or the critters for her to find. That and all the well wishes she received from friends kept a smile on her face all day. We will be extending the celebration today to include creme brulee with candied orange peel.
You know how to treat a Lady .....!

Latest posts

Back