Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cuts taken from the clone GMO sent me. I needed cuts as I want to filp this girl in about 10 days. Plant is only big enough to get a couple cuts....I will take more the day I flip her. I need to keep the strain going. Normally I wouldn't flip until I have rooted clones but I want this GMO to finish as quickly as possible.

She is 18 in tall right now. I'd like to flip her in about 26 to 27 inches. Here's a picture. Thanks GMO.

View attachment 306167
Please... what doth "flip" mean?

Your sensei was a Rokudan?! 6th Deg. Wow. Up there. My son, Puck holds a Black Belt in Kendo. I loved watching that Darth Vader stuff. Kote! Men!
Rokudan is when they are at their fighting prime, because rising higher is not what they are able to do, but what their students accomplish. I was good enough with a saber to represent OR, WA, and northern CA in the nationals when I started Kendo and in all the time I fenced with Sensei, I hit him exactly twice without him letting me.

A lovely new morning here at 64F and 80% RH, partially cloudy with 4mph winds and predicted to reach 85F.

I worked on my new apple hot sauce recipe and figured out several things that it isn't, so back to it this afternoon. The Louisiana Habanero hot sauce that I picked up as a base, tastes pretty much like their regular hot sauce, except hotter, and I was hoping to pick up the Habanero fruity flavor. This morning I'm headed to Sauvies Island to pick wild black berries and then hit the Farmer's Market for some fresh Habaneros.

A couple nice conversations with some key players in the Medusa/fast crash project and offers of professional support.

Cartmans out of hospital Woohoo
1660649011075.png

Last edited:
Please... what doth "flip" mean?

morning

in a nutshell , flipping a cannabis plant means the plant is going from a vegetative stage to a flowering stage

and this is done by changing the light cycle of the plant from 16 hours daylight and 8 hours darkness to 12 hours daylight and 12 hours sunlight , thus flipping the plant from a vegetative satiate to a flowering state

read all about it

https://www.seedsman.com/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-photoperiod-cannabis/

morning

in a nutshell , flipping a cannabis plant means the plant is going from a vegetative stage to a flowering stage

and this is done by changing the light cycle of the plant from 16 hours daylight and 8 hours darkness to 12 hours daylight and 12 hours sunlight , thus flipping the plant from a vegetative satiate to a flowering state

read all about it

https://www.seedsman.com/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-photoperiod-cannabis/
Heck I have been doing it wrong all these years No wonder ....
1660652221963.png

morning

read all about it

You guys know more knowledge in your field than a LOT of PhD's have in their own fields. Fact.

Nothing is what it seems. A BIG grow op sold out and shut down. A inlaw of the owners got a dozen plants and asked if I could trim it up for half the weed. Not thinking and not having my readers with me when looking at plants, I said OK. Big freaking mistake. Turns out that the plants have some kind of mold. PM? Farsom? Didn't really look at them till I got them here. :slap: dumbass.... It's mint kush and dam they stink good. Sutch a waist. I burning the lot... and hope that the mold don't get to my plants.

pics of the F up!!!

moldy buds.jpg
bed o moldy buds.jpg

Wasted day. Rain and more rain. Was gonna walk....rain. Just got back from errands with Mre Pute. Fricken 10lb bag of HI Yield Grub Free Zone III was $40!! W T F, that and a bag of bird seed was almost $70!!!! Mrs Pute went into the health food store and I stayed in the truck.....don't even want to know what she spent.

Good to know inflation is 0%....I heard that on the news the other day. ha ha!

I better run downstairs and make sure I didn't kill anything today.

Latest posts

Back