Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1660679674664.png

A red head, a blonde, and a brunette are all in the Dr. office and pregnant.
The red head says “I’m going to have a girl because I was on top”.
The brunette says “I’m going to have a boy because I was on the bottom”
The blonde starts crying “I’m going to have puppies “

thanks Neighbor , total plumbing rookie here , but for some odd reason I really like it

i now have blood sweat equity in this project

View attachment 306262View attachment 306261
Ouch! I hope you took the opportunity to call out profanely!!

Yet another lovely new day in Paradise starting at 69F and 63% RH, with 5 mph breeze and predicted to reach 98F.

Breakfast out with NM and a trip to Sauvie's island to pick wild blackberries, after which I juiced them and then extracted concentrate from the pulp.

NM shared his thoughts on the apple hot sauce recipe I am trying to emulate, and I will pick up more ingredients today.

Housekeepers due this morning, so heading to Fernhill dog park for some quality Layla duty time, after which I have a post-surgery appointment with my surgeon to ostensibly remove the stitches.

Two of the stitches removed themselves and I took the remaining two out Sunday, so ostensibly it should be a fast appointment. The good news is that I already have 99.9% of my post-surgery finger motion.

Last edited:
A guy walks into a bar and orders six shooters. The bartender says, "Looks like you are having a bad day."
The guy says, "Am I ever! I woke up late for work. On my way to work, I got in an accident. When I got to work, I was four hours late, so the boss fired me. To top it off, I came home to my wife screwing my best friend."

The bartender says, "What did you say to your wife?"

The guy says, "I told her to get out, and I never want to see her again."

The bartender says, "What did you say to your best friend?"

The guy says, "BAD DOG!"

A guy walks into a bar and orders six shooters. The bartender says, "Looks like you are having a bad day."
The guy says, "Am I ever! I woke up late for work. On my way to work, I got in an accident. When I got to work, I was four hours late, so the boss fired me. To top it off, I came home to my wife screwing my best friend."

The bartender says, "What did you say to your wife?"

The guy says, "I told her to get out, and I never want to see her again."

The bartender says, "What did you say to your best friend?"

The guy says, "BAD DOG!"
The sort of thing country and western songs are made of...............................

When you are on the farm you eat all kinds of things that would make a city boy puke. I don't like tripe either don't even mention cow balls to me.... Think about what we don't like.....the Chinese eat things that would make a billy goat puke. And honestly Asian people live longer and are some of the healthiest people in the world.
Cow balls eh.....must be one of those "trans" cows? I didn't grow up on a farm, but never saw a cow with balls....yet! You just never know.

I am not eating any balls. Period.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back