Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1660759529810.png

Hope I can pull this off. This was in my front yard at 6:20 this morning. I was out 10 minutes after. This is why I never let the dog out without me. Got him on my security camera. He is looking for rabbits.

This heat has been kicking my yards ass and mine. Last months water bill trying to keep my yard grass was over 400.00 🤪 But,,its that are loose it and i have way to much time and money in my yard and plants to lose them to this god damn Texas heat. There are very few yards around here that are green like mine.

This heat has been kicking my yards ass and mine. Last months water bill trying to keep my yard grass was over 400.00 🤪 But,,its that are loose it and i have way to much time and money in my yard and plants to lose them to this god damn Texas heat. There are very few yards around here that are green like mine.
That’s a heap of money for water. I’m just getting use to paying for it after 35 years with a deep well in Georgia and no water bill

Every month we get just enough water so my water bill stays manageable. Mid July I was on track to use over 30,000 gallons of water. At the end of the month I got to go about a week without using water outside. Bill was only $134. Would have been over $200. Same thing just happened again. And more rain on the way. I might use less that 20,000 gal this month. In the winter I only use about 4,000 gal. Yards take a lot of water.

The lower basin states are now fk'ed. They are gonna have to cut their water usage by 25%. The Colorado river just can't supply enough. Lakes Mead and Powell are going dry. All those beautiful golf courses in Ariz, Nev and Cali and those living around them are gonna have to find water elsewhere. This has been going on for over 20 years. Nobody did anything about it......just kept building golf courses and houses.....now there is no more kicking the can down the road and reality is about to hit.

giphy.gif

This is what Pebble Beach is gonna look like......

I spent 10,000 on a boat and accessories just to catch a fish like that.
If you enjoy hunting and fishing then great. I get entertainment, it comes in many forms. Never been cost effective for me! Most hobbies aren't. I restrict hunting to the grocery store! As expensive as it is, for me it is cost effective!

Morning Misfits.
Hope I can pull this off. This was in my front yard at 6:20 this morning. I was out 10 minutes after. This is why I never let the dog out without me. Got him on my security camera. He is looking for rabbits.
View attachment 306341

Beautiful yard, pute. Isn't that Crider a Bob Cat? I thought Bob Cats had short tails. What is it pute? 🐆🐅🦧

Latest posts

Back