Island Of Misfits

Hippie420

Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!
Staff member
Reaction score
I remember when the Army developed a Willy Peter grenade for 'Nam. They finally figured out it was a "defender only" grenade. Turns out in testing, you could chuck it as far as you could, turn around and run as fast as you could the opposite direction, and still be in the kill zone. Makes ya wonder how they tested it. Wouldn't want to be the lab rat involved. You had to be in a hole with your head down to use one.

RosterMan

THEY CALL ME Mr. EYEBROW
Reaction score
I remember when the Army developed a Willy Peter grenade for 'Nam. They finally figured out it was a "defender only" grenade. Turns out in testing, you could chuck it as far as you could, turn around and run as fast as you could the opposite direction, and still be in the kill zone. Makes ya wonder how they tested it. Wouldn't want to be the lab rat involved. You had to be in a hole with your head down to use one.
Even then It could still rain down on you

Tattered Old Graywolf

Acolyte in training
Reaction score
Called a flechette! I've loaded them into 12 ga shot shell cups.

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Another lovely day starting at 65F with 82% RH, morning clouds and 2 mph breeze, predicted to reach 80F.

Breakfast out yesterday and then some quality time publishing an update on the Medusa project.

Off this morning to the Oregon Cannabis Association Summer Fair, so probably not a lot else will get done............................

bigsur51

Reaction score
Wake and bake and sunrise

851DCB0A-216B-4C27-AA59-45C6D806E08F.jpeg

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty sunrise Big. Can't see the sun for the clouds here.

Pre season football today. No starters will play for the local team....like watching paint dry.

Will spend copious amounts of time in the veggie garden today. Totally overrun on everything. This happens every year...you would think I would learn. I can only eat so much.

Better smoke some sativa.

bigsur51

Reaction score
Pretty sunrise Big. Can't see the sun for the clouds here.

Pre season football today. No starters will play for the local team....like watching paint dry.

Will spend copious amounts of time in the veggie garden today. Totally overrun on everything. This happens every year...you would think I would learn. I can only eat so much.

Better smoke some sativa.

copius?

getting kinda wordy there eh

something for you and Unca

03BB4B57-CABE-46CA-A004-DFB92C15F2B0.jpeg

Latest posts