Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot of hot women attended
meltdown1.gif

Dancing in my seat. Morning ^^^^^^. 🥳
More squirming in my seat trying to get comfortable...............

Gooode moaning ya'll! 66F @ 73% RH, double gaugus and predickted to reach 82F in these hea-uh pauts!

I was planning to distill yesterday, but found my wash still slooooowly bubbling, so will hold off. Maybe a bubble a minute this morning, but still working.

I worked on my hot apple sauce recipe instead, but haven't pegged it, though I continue to find reasonably tasty mixes that it is not. The problem comparing two hot sauces, is that you get one brief instantaneous shot to savor the flavor nuances before the hot wipes out your sense of taste. You have to wait for that burn to subside before tasting the second sample.

Overall, a lazy day with some puttering on the Medusa project, some quality Miss Layla park-time frolicking and romping with her Doodle and Irish Wolf Hound buddies, and some reading.

I finished a book by Barry Eisner named "Chaos Kind", that paralleled the Epstein saga, with an interesting twist regarding protecting the identity of the underage women, who were mostly now married with families and not interested in being exposed or testifying. It does strongly make the point that the reason the statutory rapists lists are not revealed, is both that issue and who the rapists are.

Back to stringing wires and hanging security lights. Should be a slow day at Home Depot for picking up supplies...............

I won't be dancing...I was born with two left feet. I do dance with the devil on occasion.

Sounds like an interesting book GW. I started reading Jesse Watters book...How I Saved The World but I have a hsve a hard time sitting vin one spot long enough this time of year. Will finish it this winter.

Morning Roster, good to see you are hard at it today.

Warm up time.

Repositioned one of my cameras to see what is raiding my bird feeder at night .. seems a doe knows, she pushes on it with her nose to get the corn and sunflower seeds and then it just pours out to the ground and she eats .. her baby's daddy stays in the background near the wood line, and he's carrying around 8 points ..

More squirming in my seat trying to get comfortable...............

Gooode moaning ya'll! 66F @ 73% RH, double gaugus and predickted to reach 82F in these hea-uh pauts!

I was planning to distill yesterday, but found my wash still slooooowly bubbling, so will hold off. Maybe a bubble a minute this morning, but still working.

I worked on my hot apple sauce recipe instead, but haven't pegged it, though I continue to find reasonably tasty mixes that it is not. The problem comparing two hot sauces, is that you get one brief instantaneous shot to savor the flavor nuances before the hot wipes out your sense of taste. You have to wait for that burn to subside before tasting the second sample.

Overall, a lazy day with some puttering on the Medusa project, some quality Miss Layla park-time frolicking and romping with her Doodle and Irish Wolf Hound buddies, and some reading.

I finished a book by Barry Eisner named "Chaos Kind", that paralleled the Epstein saga, with an interesting twist regarding protecting the identity of the underage women, who were mostly now married with families and not interested in being exposed or testifying. It does strongly make the point that the reason the statutory rapists lists are not revealed, is both that issue and who the rapists are.

Back to stringing wires and hanging security lights. Should be a slow day at Home Depot for picking up supplies...............

Looks like you are having a busy day Graywolf. I'm hoping I'll get a few things done tomorrow out in the yard.

Going to go start the chicken. 🙂

Latest posts

Back