Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Civet Coffee is my Fav
After its initial discovery in Indonesia, Civet coffee is now produced in Bali, East Timor, Sulawesi, Java, the Philippines, and Sumatra. Following a balmy 24 hours in the digestive tract of a civet, the coffee berries (bean inside) are excreted out in the cat’s ****. Its price tag ranges between $100 and $600 per pound (wow!) though up to 80% of Kopi Luwak on the market is fake. As for flavor? It’s described as smooth and earthy, not as bitter as non-**** sourced coffee beans.
Ha I know about the coffee !

for real or are you kidding around?

yeah , I knew about the civet coffee a long time ago

when I was in Jamaica , we drank some of the best coffee in the world , Jamaican Blue Mountain……good stuff mang
Ona serious and personal note ! What kind of coffee do you drink and how do you make it ?

Ona serious and personal note ! What kind of coffee do you drink and how do you make it ?

using up the last of our local Dazbog KGB and we float between a French press and regular drip coffee maker

what coffee do you use?

D1A994FA-7EB6-4E00-8C23-E1A801634117.jpeg

using up the last of our local Dazbog KGB and we float between a French press and regular drip coffee maker

what coffee do you use?

View attachment 309356
It depends ! I like a full bodied roast . For my glass perculator I go anywhere from a starbucks ,to a Giviala to a seatle coffee .Honestly i use a kerig with Pacific Bold or a Aldis french roast also .Givialia is more for my french press

Ha I know about the coffee !
I've never heard about the cat coffee, but I had heard about goats doing the same thing. Yuck. Glad I don't drink coffee.
We got some hash a hundred years ago that they called Black Primo. It supposedly was smuggled across some foreign border in a goat's ass. Stuff tasted like it, too.

sick bastages, that chick has suck me lips, I find them to be disgusting and over the top cosmetics...just getting back from the vet, young Ivan got his 7 puppy shots and a chip, $139 out the door...that I felt was a bargain...time to see what the garden looks like...

Latest posts

Back