Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I mean just look at her
1663935941419.png

Just a tip for outside new growers
Now that the weather has turned somewhat colder, and trees are losing leaves with the winds that come this time of year.
Be on the lookout for any falling leaves that may land on your plants and the buds, I have had a fallen leaf set itself inside and cause Budrot after falling down and lodging itself in a big bud.
More than Once.
This endeth the lesson.

Another lovely new day starting at 54F and 87% RH, with 3 mph breeze and predicted to reach 78F.

My birthday gift from Grayfox finally arrived, a Qomo Max portable dab pipe, which I managed to grab off our front porch where the mail carrier left it, before the porch pirates. Seems to work well and is certainly a handy size!

Breakfast out yesterday and a day of puttering at Auto Cad and catching up on emails.

More of the same today after gym, except for breakfast out and today may be the day I harvest my first ripe tamater of the season, with another smaller one not far behind. We will no doubt dress in formal wear and hold a solemn ceremony to commemorate the occasion.

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I forgot about my blood work results coming back museum quality. Good thing I studied.

The full panel was spot on, with my total cholesterol at 147mg/dl, A1C at 5.4%, and PSA at 0.75 ng/ml.

My mainframe may be breaking up at age 79 and pieces falling off, but my spirit and running gear are still excellent.

Latest posts

Back