Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Almost time
R.b0be4acc058a1a28b57bd0dac26b2bdf

Misfit checking in... lol.

Holy crap are things sneaking up on me.. 1wk I go for hip #2 replacement as Doc goes in to tackle the other side. Learned a lesson, sneak in your own meds for pain & sleep.. hehe. if he can get me in early, I might just go home that night vs their no help policy... actually it's my Dr.. butt munch thinks my pain pump should keep me pain free after surgery.. ggrrrrr.. idjit. make it thru this though and I'll be walking by Thanksgiving with ease.. seeings how I'm 2mos out on the right hip and 90% of the pain is gone, I'm starting to get jazzed about 2023. At this early stage though, I'll settle for being able to walk Mongo with my pretty wife around our cozy little park, or WALK to the pool vs driving 2blocks.. sometimes, it truly is the little things in life that puts a smile across our faces...

TTYS

Well my neighbor asked me yesterday if I had smelled a skunk😳. I said yes I did. Probably from the creek back behind the houses on the other side of the road. He said yeah your probably right.💩
I was going to take my two girls down this weekend anyway. So now I'm definitely taking them stinking fkers down.😁
We could smell them all the way in front of the house setting up for the garage sale yesterday morning. Whoops
Those ITRE95s are some strong stinky bastards. Yehaaaaaaaaaa

Good morning

moar chopping and trimming , same old sh-it , diff day

View attachment 310386
Purdy! I've come to believe that trimming is character building, based on the number of characters that I've met who trim.

Wishing all a rewarding Freya's day to all. All hail Norse Goddess Freya, leader of the Valkyries. Starting cloudy at 57F and 96% RH, with 1 mph breeze and predicted to end up gaugus by midafternoon at 81F.

A nice anniversary with dinner out at Koji's last night and creme brulee with candied orange peel and rose petals at home for dessert. Breakfast out this morning at Gravy with Grayfox and NM.

Gym this morning and working on a Medusa article for Graywolf's Lair blog site, as well as continuing to work that project. Another of our team members reported success using column chromatography and another published a paper on their successful LLE design and process.

Well my neighbor asked me yesterday if I had smelled a skunk😳. I said yes I did. Probably from the creek back behind the houses on the other side of the road. He said yeah your probably right.💩
I was going to take my two girls down this weekend anyway. So now I'm definitely taking them stinking fkers down.😁
We could smell them all the way in front of the house setting up for the garage sale yesterday morning. Whoops
Those ITRE95s are some strong stinky bastards. Yehaaaaaaaaaa
Good luck on your garage sale hopper. Happy Friday everyone 🥰

Misfit checking in... lol.

Holy crap are things sneaking up on me.. 1wk I go for hip #2 replacement as Doc goes in to tackle the other side. Learned a lesson, sneak in your own meds for pain & sleep.. hehe. if he can get me in early, I might just go home that night vs their no help policy... actually it's my Dr.. butt munch thinks my pain pump should keep me pain free after surgery.. ggrrrrr.. idjit. make it thru this though and I'll be walking by Thanksgiving with ease.. seeings how I'm 2mos out on the right hip and 90% of the pain is gone, I'm starting to get jazzed about 2023. At this early stage though, I'll settle for being able to walk Mongo with my pretty wife around our cozy little park, or WALK to the pool vs driving 2blocks.. sometimes, it truly is the little things in life that puts a smile across our faces...

TTYS
GREAT NEWS Brother , Im so Happy for you and your pretty lady that you will have a Life Back.
All the Luck in the World to you Carty

Morning Misfits. Happy fried day. Cloudy and cool today. Won't reach 60 f. Visibility is less than a half mile with a blanket of fog covering the house.

@Carty .... happy for you my friend. Walk for life, I do.

All but one of my cuts are showing Roots. Always one straggler. Need it as I am sharing them with my friend that works at the grow store.

@Hopper, I hope you made lots of cash at your garage sale. I find it is to much work for the return I get. You must be a good salesman. Everybody in my neighborhood is a tightwad.

Coffee is good today.

Old Hen won't let me near her garage sales anymore. Years ago, she had some baby socks still in the wrapper, never worn, for ten cents. A gal asked if she'd take a nickel. I picked 'em up and handed them to her and said, "If a nickel will break ya, you need 'em more than we do. Here, they're free."

We did pretty good yesterday and should do even better today.
I cut both plants down this morning at the base of the stalk and hung them in my storage room untill I get a chance to trim them up.
Smells like a dead skunk all the wY in front of my house.😁

Latest posts

Back