Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She said she would if I went back to work LOL
Something about me being out of house for 12 hrs again LOL
Funny ! my honey works for a company for 22 years and they lay off thanksgivig and go back in march.
perfect for her because she does not like driving in the winter .
BUT TODAY I go thru what i have gone thru since we are together .
Today i know its my last day till march.
Im taking the day of from my normal day of doing nothing ....
and i know weed will be involved

Good Morning MP family. I see everyone is getting ready for the big thanksgiving festivities. I wish you all a good Thanksgiving and especially keeping in mind all our friends not having such a good day like our friend boo this morning.
💕

Good Morning MP family. I see everyone is getting ready for the big thanksgiving festivities. I wish you all a good Thanksgiving and especially keeping in mind all our friends not having such a good day like our friend boo this morning.
💕
You're such a Sweetheart Subie ........

💕
Hear hear
Here is to a great holiday
And Baby Boo (Ivan) a full recovery , he will.

💕
Good morning to you too our dear rose blossom amongst thorns!

Wishing you and your family the same holiday cheer with lots of hugs and kisses, as well as some quality time and tokes with friends and the puppies!
bigarmhug.gif
lt2.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dogwalk.gif

Latest posts

Back