Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That didn't work....^^^^^

vfxxw2d76may9ywmlps6.gif
Dam It

good question about the damper , i never knew they made such a device….i know they make an anti back flow for the sewer lines , ask me how i know

we are busy making bho this morning so i will look up the model number on utube university and look it up per Sub Girls suggestion

I wonder if he has a flu damper installed to stop the wind from going down the vent pipe and blowing out the flame.
Typically the new gas furnaces have a damper which must be fully open to let the boiler come on and they go thru a kind of system check venting .I would think if you have to light a pilot the furnace is old .I would think all new gas appliances come with a ignitor

Typically the new gas furnaces have a damper which must be fully open to let the boiler come on and they go thru a kind of system check venting .I would think if you have to light a pilot the furnace is old .I would think all new gas appliances come with a ignitor

it is old

maybe Putes hvac will give us a two for one discount?

@pute ask your man if he is interested in a job out here

the Beast

E62CED61-968F-4011-B417-CB822627A9CB.jpeg

16A34A5D-AE29-4A2B-88A5-2752CA43764E.jpeg

funny i just installed a wall mount propane gas heater on the living room wall on the same side as the 100 gal tank
So far very happy with it and it seems our oil consumption is down .
We use propane for the stove dryer back up generator and now this 10k btu heater a "Pro Com" heater.
I like having multiable heat sources

I know Joe I have a new one now
Ask me how I know, I fixed it myself. I did not have SubGal to ask when I did.

My oldest Brother when he graduated law school ( 1975)was in a fraturnity and the last summer the frat rented a house on the water in Mattituck.
Oneday no hot water and big brother (plumbers son i may add) knew shit about it .He was told turn on and turn off and turn on the woof.A young newly graduated gets pulled out the basement black .2 days later Artie died. They had a party and I was invited and remember my Mother saying behave and be on my best behavior .There are all new lawyers and doctors there. Went with my girl and never encountered a bunch of ass holes with their cars .speeding on the lawn overlooking the long island sound . One drunk throws a log at one car ,some one gets his nose punched by another drunk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back