Island Of Misfits

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
1669646316572.png

bigsur51

Reaction score

say , aren’t you supposed to be having a monday morning safety meeting or be inspecting something?……..looking over some blueprints?

im retired , i am looking over some hash and trying to decide what flavor i want

my advice to those near retirement , do it , do it asap , 62 is good!

ok , baack to dabbing

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
say , aren’t you supposed to be having a monday morning safety meeting or be inspecting something?……..looking over some blueprints?

im retired , i am looking over some hash and trying to decide what flavor i want

my advice to those near retirement , do it , do it asap , 62 is good!

ok , baack to dabbing
I already did all of that.
Won't see you guys much tomorrow. Got to get up early and go to Tulsa Oklahoma. Going to be a looooong day.

joeb631a

Reaction score
why thank you , thank you very much

been called a lot worse , have ate my share of crow pie , and wiped many an egg off my face

but like the Man said , do not quit eating cookies just because your mom burned them once…..

View attachment 314126
I cried on the Mom, burned cookies comment...... :rolleyes:

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Long day and it just came to an end. I was actually able to go out and do some clean up work outside. Leaves were everywhere......gone now. Cut the grass one last time as well. Gonna get a good shot of snow tomorrow so I got my snow blower out and fired it up. Also found time to install a new trolling motor prop. All that after spending some of my morning at the physical therapist for a hand exam.

Now time to get wasted. Unfortunately Mrs Pute is way ahead of me.

giphy.gif

Tattered Old Graywolf

Acolyte in training
Reaction score
Gooode morning brothers and sisters! More rain here, starting at 35F and 91% RH, with 3 mph breeze and predicted to reach 49F.

I removed the last pepper and tomato plants from my raised garden and dug out the bamboo that snuck in underneath from the neighbor's yard. I pulled about six feet of rhizome, but there is still some left on the other side of the fence that the neighbor will have to remove. Wish I knew where the neighbor who planted it moved to, so I could covertly gift him with cuttings a half dozen or so places in his new yard.

Latest posts