Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand your reasoning. Respectfully said ,it is my reasoning to put pea gravel is it should still drain for a while then clog. At that point you get pumped ( they dont pump as much as they say because they pay to get rid of water) .They aerate and you have drainage after shelling out $700.That works till it dont work and you get pumped and aerated maybe 2more times . Cememt would be found quick and i always enjoy giving a long term focking when needed
Would not the cesspool pump truck operator know that he was sucking in pea gravel in a short pool?

I always wanted to be a Electrician In Spac
1669814304261.png
e.....
You should Its out of this world

I understand your reasoning. Respectfully said ,it is my reasoning to put pea gravel is it should still drain for a while then clog. At that point you get pumped ( they dont pump as much as they say because they pay to get rid of water) .They aerate and you have drainage after shelling out $700.That works till it dont work and you get pumped and aerated maybe 2more times . Cememt would be found quick and i always enjoy giving a long term focking when needed
Just skip to the Death of a Thousand cuts and string it out for a couple of months.....
Oh be my Baby
Be my baby now oh whoa whoa wo

When my baby girl was fussy, I'd give her a slow dance around the house in my arms and sing that to her. Doubt she'd remember 'cause she was just an infant. Always worked like a charm.
You can't play with KB anymore.

Latest posts

Back