Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1669904951651.png

Gooode morning brothers and sisters! Hugs all around!

Cool and wet this morning, starting out at 38F and 84% RH, with 7 mph breeze. It's predicted to drop to 31F with snow down to 500 feet elevation, and us at 98 feet, so a rain snow mix predicted.

I put some kombu on to soak yesterday morning, for dashi and will whomp up about three liters of Miso soup today.

Dabbing and vaporizing are taking their toll on my lungs, so planning a batch of 100 mg dosage gummy bears. With my tolerance, it takes 200 mg per dose, but I'm concerned the wrong person might somehow snag one and have a really bad time.

When we were providing concentrates to cancer patients in exchange for a report of their efficacy, we determined that the average tolerance was about 100 mg, but the fly in the ointment is that there are people with super low tolerance, so we always started titrating at 25 mg. Cancer patients were taking 330 mg three times per day, which they had to work up to.

In Oregon, 10 mg is listed as one dose, with a maximum of 10 doses per unit. The unit is one 100 mg gummy, which most people take in one dose.

I ordered molds and a dispenser for the purpose and just got notice that the molds are in the mail.
First Canibis Cup I went to with Yoop and Bozzo there was a guy passing out gummy bears. He handed us all one and started to walk away. I guess he overheard me say that I'd never ate one before. He turned back, smiled, and said, "Just bite the head off."
Sound advice.
That gal's got TB. You could play her ribs like a xylophone.
Cause everything is bigger in Texas.

Okay,,maybe not when its cold. Had to coax the mother fker out this morning with hand warmers just to go pee.😂😂😂
I just tie a string on mine come November.

10 weeks today. This is the last of 3 plants I am harvesting. Here is a strain review from All Bud......FROST HAMMER

Indica Dominant Hybrid Strain
Indica Dominant Hybrid - 75% Indica / 25% Sativa​

THC: 23%​

Frost Hammer, also known as “FrostHammer,” is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain (75% indica/25% sativa) created through crossing the potent Giesel X Snow Lotus F1 strains. Named for its gorgeous appearance and powerful high, Frost Hammer will knock you flat out before you know it. This bud has dense Christmas tree-shaped forest green nugs with thin clear amber hairs and a thick frosty coating of tiny silvery white crystal trichomes. As you pull apart each sparkling little nugget, aromas of flowery earth and fresh sour pineapple are released. The flavor is on the sweeter side of things, with a fruity pineapple taste that's accented by a lightly sour exhale. The Frost Hammer hits you hard a few minutes after your final toke, knocking into your brain with an unfocused and lifted sense of euphoria. Any negative or racing thought will be replaced with pure hazy bliss in this state. A tingly body high comes next, washing over you slowly in warming waves before dropping you off into a fully couch-locked and relaxed physical high. Combined with its super high 23% + average THC level, these effects give Frost Hammer an edge in treating conditions such as chronic pain, cramps or muscle spasms, depression, chronic stress, appetite loss or nausea and chronic fatigue.

I have been patiently waiting for the Trich's to turn......70 days today (10 weeks). I had hoped it would have finished sooner being an Indica dominant strain. But.......
IMG_20221201_093827072.jpg
I figure if I move her into 48 hrs of total darkness she will be just about where I want her.

IMG_20221201_094540003.jpg

Just another day in the grow.

Time for a walk.

Latest posts

Back