Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Evening all. You guys are having to much fun. Join in with the rest of the country in misery......NOT!

Getting ready to watch the Broncos/Titans game. My bed time is in less than an hour.....just about time the game starts. Will enjoy the first 5 minutes before nodding off......

@walt....that bird looks like a family pet not a wild bird.

Need to go and check on things before lights out downstairs and the start of the game.....later

Well... I consider him on of the Fambly, sorta. About 12 years ago, a peahen came walking into my back yard. I tossed some bits of white bread out, and she ate it all up. And then stuck around in the local woods. After a coupla weeks, she was gone...

...and a week later turned up to get her picture tooken with her four new babies:

1600167712900.png

They grew fast:

1600167774922.png

Next thing ya know, the little squirts were trying out their new hineys!!

1600167627301.png

And they lived on my front lawn -- this pic was taken in 2012 (I have a blue jillion more pics... including a snow white peacock):

1600167962796.png

Attachments

• 1600167548215.png
    1600167548215.png
    468.9 KB · Views: 0
Morning misfits.
MG i stopped watching the NFL when they started kneeling. They can kiss my ass.

I agree. I hope the Corporations and their "field representatives" lose their collective millions. I saw a photo of a Miami game played to an empty stadium, and thought: "That is NOT a good business model." 🤷‍♂️

Totally agree Bigsur and you can add Nascar to that list.
I watch UFC and i am going to see what the XFL does this yr. Last yr they did not kneel,,so we will see.
I was hoping that Dallas would do the same as last yr but nope. One moron kneeled and i was done with Jerry and the freaking Cowboys. They wont last long with nobody in the stands and nobody watching. This is what i have for them🖕

celebrity this, star athlete that. i never understood why people idolize people like that anyway. bunch of over rated hypocritical snobs if you ask me. high school sports is still fun to watch. as is the Friday night drags. and i aint talking about cross dressers either.

Totally agree Bigsur and you can add Nascar to that list.
I watch UFC and i am going to see what the XFL does this yr. Last yr they did not kneel,,so we will see.
I was hoping that Dallas would do the same as last yr but nope. One moron kneeled and i was done with Jerry and the freaking Cowboys. They wont last long with nobody in the stands and nobody watching. This is what i have for them🖕

NASCAR!...feck ‘em.....added to my No Watch List.......never liked soccer that much nor rugby .......I may have to take up hockey or bowling

my blood used to run Dodger Blue...loved them as a 12 year old kid right up to last year...went to Dodger Stadium as a kid , had about the entire team autographs on a MLB baseball which I caught at a game , one of my early baseball thrills..was an All Star Babe Ruth player in the 60’s and of course I played for the Dodgers

i then I found LSD-25 and was born again as a hippie in 1964 and I’ve been waiting for a flashback for a long time

Morning. LSD and Professional Sports......breakfast of champions!!! I refuse to watch NBA, MLB, NASCAR and don't care about hockey but I did watch the game last night! I am ashamed of myself and will probably watch again...... Golf and MMA are still must see tv!!!!

Last edited:
NASCAR!...feck ‘em.....added to my No Watch List.......never liked soccer that much nor rugby .......I may have to take up hockey or bowling

my blood used to run Dodger Blue...loved them as a 12 year old kid right up to last year...went to Dodger Stadium as a kid , had about the entire team autographs on a MLB baseball which I caught at a game , one of my early baseball thrills..was an All Star Babe Ruth player in the 60’s and of course I played for the Dodgers

i then I found LSD-25 and was born again as a hippie in 1964 and I’ve been waiting for a flashback for a long time
I have gone to two baseball games in my life. The first was the Brooklyn Dodgers playing the Philadelphia Phillies. I saw Duke Snider, PeeWee Rease, Gil Hodges, and Roy Campanella at Ebbets Field. Dodgers won 2-1.

Last edited:
I am down to two peacocks, and no peahens... A peahen came through about two months ago, and stayed long enough to have four liddoo babies. Then she left with them all.

Another peahen showed up last year, and before my boys could nail her, here came a Heavy Uptown Dude and snatched her away from my gang:

1600178969746.png

Lookit that hussy... runnin' off with Flashy.

Latest posts

Back