Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you know, you know.
20230124_141340.jpg

K ! who watches Roster?
CIA, FBI, child protective services......
Wow buddy you been drinking a lot lately LOL Enjoy Have 3 for me
Twice a week, just like always.
Pute look at my flies and tell me what you think. I have never been fly fishing but it does look like a lot of fun and maybe one day I’ll get the chance. I got these from an estate sale just because I thought they were cool. Is there anything special about these? I just thought they were tiny and amazing looking and a very artful thing to make with your hands.
View attachment 318204View attachment 318203
OMG! I thought you said "thighs". :)

People fish in the ocean with fly rods all the time. Bone fishing is very popular.
I’ve seen them fishing in the mountains where we like to go in Virginia. We had this cabin once on a creek where a couple guys were fishing with boots or waders I guess maybe. I watched them for the longest time. Seems like a very relaxing sport.

I’ve seen them fishing in the mountains where we like to go in Virginia. We had this cabin once on a creek where a couple guys were fishing with boots or waders I guess maybe. I watched them for the longest time. Seems like a very relaxing sport.
Only thing I could do that would take my mind off work and the problems of the world. I miss my fishing buddies....

Only thing I could do that would take my mind off work and the problems of the world. I miss my fishing buddies....
Maybe I should have looked around for a fly Rod at that estate sale. We go to estate sales for fun sometimes in the rich neighborhoods. I always find stuff I love but can’t usually afford like my sweet cookware. I don’t know if I would be able to identify one if I saw it.

I’m sure I’ve seen a reel like this one it was in a round box with about 10 sections to the rod. I’m gonna get one next time I see one. We have lakes all around us I’ve been paddle boarding on them 5 minutes away. I’ll bet something would bite in the lake and if now would at least give me some casting practice

I’m sure I’ve seen a reel like this one it was in a round box with about 10 sections to the rod. I’m gonna get one next time I see one. We have lakes all around us I’ve been paddle boarding on them 5 minutes away. I’ll bet something would bite in the lake and if now would at least give me some casting practice
Casting is an art. I ain't worth a s-hit at football, basketball or golf but I can make a fly rod sing.

Latest posts

Back