Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1674756578476.png

I googled them and wiki too... I don't know what it is. hahaha. Need more Shaggs like more cowbell. - - Smoke another one...
Well lets get this party started

this is the perfect thursday morning MP party song!

Maybe it's because I been smoking weed on and off al morning..

Maybe it's like a trainwreck or something... When there is a big crash on the other side of the median and everyone has to slow down to look... Maybe I need help here hahaha..

Now thats a great song and an awesome band. Made me want to dance. 😁

One for Hopper LOL
On a Quiet Night you can hear the Fords Rusting............................. Thats funny
View attachment 318324
Some dang nice patina on that there vehicle
Only problem is one has to be short legged, and weigh no more than 165lbs to fit behind the steering wheel without you head jammed into the roof

Thassa '49 Ford. My high-school buddy had one. Black, nosed and decked. I never bothered to call "shotgun". That was for my other two buds.

There was a weird peculiarity with the muffler: The muffler pipe crossed the radiator in the front. And my buddy would get the car going down the road, turn off the ignition... and step on the gas pedal.

When he turned the ignition back on, a gawdalmighty humongous explosion would occur out the back of the car.

Latest posts

Back