Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok you feckers , here is the map , take a good look cause i am pulling it down after 4 minutes and 20 seconds

and be careful following the dragon!

View attachment 318668
Its this early navigational expertise which led the way to compasses, sextants, GPS's , and the high sign still stands as a highly recognized Nautical approach to the "G" spot.
Thank you joeb but it's not until Feb 5th.
Subbie said it was today !

And I thought I was up early! Actually, I may be the earliest bird, up since 1:30! I just go with the natural flow. I don't stress about it anymore. I sleep when the body wants to sleep.

Good morning!!!
I fell asleep somewhere around 0400 and woke up at 0800. Four hours is a good night's sleep for me.
My pressure cooker is old school, also. My mom had it mastered. It still scares me.
I converted the one I got from my Mom to a still. Got one of those new fangled electronic ones now.
Oh yeah ? ask him where Hoffa is buried...
Told ya before, but I'll tell ya again. He wasn't buried. He went through a relish grinder in Hamtramck and into a 35 gallon drum that was quickly loaded into the trunk of a Caddy heading for Alligator Alley. He was mosquito larva bait. Bye bye, Jimmy.

Yeah Joe…🤣
1675096404880.png

Latest posts

Back