Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love to start rumors so early in the morning.

BE5FA6B1-B3F8-4159-82F4-6FD4117B6C7F.jpeg

Who was the Guy with one arm that use to be here
He was always nice to me

I have no idea

urbangrowth got banned…..that dude is why hemp is legal in Virginia , that dude has helped the Movement in so many ways and d man is me insecure jealous individual , couldn’t take it , banned him lol

yeah that was a real eye opener for me

i would have never suggested Uni or 180 to be Mods had I know their left leanings..
Ha ha.....you picked the both.....good job. Brings back memories. Looking back I hated that place....drama personified..,..

HEY... Lookit whut I just found! BTW: Note the intro from Dopey... "Willie Mosconi ran 200 balls..." <-- I ran 43 oncet. That means when it comes to your turn to shoot, you sink all the balls on the table save ONE.

Then the rest of the balls are racked, with a vacancy at the top. You continue shooting, calling each pocket before you shoot. I went through three+ racks: 9, 15, 15, 4. <-- My Unca Harry told me he could see me getting "tight" at the end.

My Uncle Nick had a pool hall on 112 in Patchogue called Vec's classy cue.
He had Willie Mosconi come to the opening and somewhere in life my brother mark got this picture taken with Wilie when he was about 14

Ha ha.....you picked the both.....good job. Brings back memories. Looking back I hated that place....drama personified..,..

Cannabis World was a lot more fun

TCC was fun when Skitty was running it…although he is a lib , he never let that fog his perception of good humans , regardless of political affiliation..

we still talk

Cannabis World was a lot more fun

TCC was fun when Skitty was running it…although he is a lib , he never let that fog his perception of good humans , regardless of political affiliation..

we still talk
I haven't talked to Skitty since the day we left.

Latest posts

Back