Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Island Of Misfits

Unca Walt

Reaction score
Good morning peoples, morning brother Boo. Yup, I'm a creature of habit, I already know what I'm doing tonight (and what flavor). My plan for the day is watch golf, play guitar and smoke a lot of pot. I'm sure the evening will bring something sweet. Enjoy your Fryday peoples ....

(*envy*)

If I had ice cream every night, it would take about two weeks before I began to closely resemble Winnie The Pooh.

peacebiscuit

Reaction score
Good Morning Possums! Sorry I don't get to come out often so this is a Drive By! You all still serving Breakfast? Well anyways I never have anything to say which is probably a good thing lol. Hope everyone has a Great Fryday! Jesse James says Hi to Dutch Boo!

Peace
jesse61020192.jpg

putembk

Staff member
Reaction score
Morning all. Glad to see you stop by PB. Skies are filled with smoke again today. Boy has the world changed. 2020 is gonna go down as a year unlike any other that I can remember.

Golf today. I wish I could still play but I have worn these old tendons out. So, I watch. Maybe I will take up lawn bowling at the park. Wait....to many ******'s there.

GW just checked in over here. Another brother has crossed over into MP. When he checks in give him a good welcome.

Lights are about to pop on so it is off to work for me.

Tattered Old Graywolf

Acolyte in training
Reaction score
Morning all. Glad to see you stop by PB. Skies are filled with smoke again today. Boy has the world changed. 2020 is gonna go down as a year unlike any other that I can remember.

Golf today. I wish I could still play but I have worn these old tendons out. So, I watch. Maybe I will take up lawn bowling at the park. Wait....to many ******'s there.

GW just checked in over here. Another brother has crossed over into MP. When he checks in give him a good welcome.

Lights are about to pop on so it is off to work for me.
Hi ya'll! Today is our first day for over a week where air quality wasn't hazardous, but my heart really goes out to brothers and sisters that are evacuated and camped out, or worse yet, just got burned out or killed!

The dense acrid smoke did appear to take some of the fervor and joy out of mayhem and rioting, as well as peaceful protests, sooo calmer in that respect.

Still hunkered down and social distancing to avoid death by Covid-19.

No asteroid strikes or major floods/earthquakes locally, and we are warm, dry and well fed, so in perspective all first world problems.

boo

old goat
Reaction score
hey gray, boy that was quick...good to see you and all the others that have become friends get back on common grounds...I've been a busy camper the last few days...a good thing...took the black buick out tonight, damn when that turbo spools up and pushes that methanol at 19 pounds you become part of the seat...scared the pants off my buddy...had our burgers and flew the coop...see you fine folks in the morning, rudie, see you shortly...bwahahahaha

Latest posts