Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on what you call "get some".
aosiif6dli0fnyi7p1go.gif

I've overdosed and babysat some overdoses but have yet to have one lose consciousness. Mostly they curl up in fetal position and wish not be touched or moved.

We always titrate dosage up. Average dosage is about 100 mg of essential oil, so we start at about 25 mg and work up.

Alcohol and cannabis in wretched excess is the worst because you are going at both ends and don't want to move.

Hands like that run this country...

I can't match that brother, but did tumble across a picture of plumbing that my son and I did on WolfWurx equipment while retrieving pictures for equipment show and tell.
View attachment 319497View attachment 319498View attachment 319499
That first picture looks like it could go in a sub
except i would think if it was going on a sub they would make it smaller .
Looking at the valves and gauges and stainless-steel piping, we have a word in Italian for it ,I forgot that version but the English version is" costs a lot of money"

Wish we still had our SPR lab and I would be delighted to have you hang for a day extracting and formulating potions sister woman. I would throw in a Creme Brulee with candied orange peel and praline pecans for both you and your soul mate to share on Valentines Day.

Probably sell you off as a sex slave while still unconscious.
What are they getting for sex slaves now a days ? asking for a friend ...

Reminds me of people who claim they are handicapped to get a placard
I watch these people pull up and park in HC spot and jump out of a large SUV hit ground as if ready to sprint
And speed walk to the store.
If their is a Cop out front the same person will limp out slowly and in fake pain.
\Burn in Helllll ya bastards KARMA
My mother was severely HC and could never get a close spot and had to drag herself from across the lot to shop.

Latest posts

Back