Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For my bikin` buddies :

peace

See the source image
Golly Miss Molly
Morning folks

I wonder what they would taste like if you added yeast and fermented them

Good question! I've only fermented vegetables in brine, with no yeast.

59F @ 88% RH, cloudy, and predicted to hit 70F today. Looks like more rain later in the week and I turned the sprinklers off for the season. Expensive to sprinkle here because they charge a sewer charge for all water used, regardless of where it ends up.

I also brought in my Williamsii Caepitosa for the season and it looks like I will have to up pot it again for next season to make room for all the babies. I discovered that she really likes fish fertilizer and had I known that a few years ago, she would probably be the size of a dinner plate!

I had a whoa experience dosing yesterday. I took my usual 200 mg troche and it put me down. Not ill, but heavily sedated and not sure what happened. Either the dosage in the troches is not uniform and I OD'd, or the THC has converted to CBN. Unfortunately, my GC is all packed away and I have no means to check it out, so will forgo taking anymore from that batch until I can get a sample to a lab.

Good question! I've only fermented vegetables in brine, with no yeast.

59F @ 88% RH, cloudy, and predicted to hit 70F today. Looks like more rain later in the week and I turned the sprinklers off for the season. Expensive to sprinkle here because they charge a sewer charge for all water used, regardless of where it ends up.

I also brought in my Williamsii Caepitosa for the season and it looks like I will have to up pot it again for next season to make room for all the babies. I discovered that she really likes fish fertilizer and had I known that a few years ago, she would probably be the size of a dinner plate!

I had a whoa experience dosing yesterday. I took my usual 200 mg troche and it put me down. Not ill, but heavily sedated and not sure what happened. Either the dosage in the troches is not uniform and I OD'd, or the THC has converted to CBN. Unfortunately, my GC is all packed away and I have no means to check it out, so will forgo taking anymore from that batch until I can get a sample to a lab.
LOL Had to look that one up
Troche definition is - lozenge.

I really dislike when I over do a dose myself, one time I took like 10 times a dose on tincture and was in bed for 2 days , really bad.
What is all my GC that is packed away- Do you have your own test equipment? Cool

LOL Had to look that one up
Troche definition is - lozenge.

I really dislike when I over do a dose myself, one time I took like 10 times a dose on tincture and was in bed for 2 days , really bad.
What is all my GC that is packed away- Do you have your own test equipment? Cool
I packed away my SRI gas chromatograph when we closed our lab. My garage is so full of equipment right now, that I have no room to set it up even if I uncrated it.

That sucks, I would love to have your Lab set up in my Cave .
I would love to have our lab set up in my garage again, but most of the stuff in my garage is from closing WolfWurx and most of the former SPR lab equipment is actually in another storage locker. Time to decide what to keep and what to offload.

i guess i should say morning to everybody. gray i tried pickled rinds but didn't like em, but i don't like watermelon either.
If'n we all had the same taste, us man childs would have killed each other off by now over the same woman. Leaves more for us'n what do................

Latest posts

Back