Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Island Of Misfits

Rudedude

Reaction score
I like hash but it makes me cough my arse off, a friend of mine makes it and will sell grams for $15, last gran I had lasted me about a month, lol. I used to make kief but now I use all my trim to make cookies. I love me some cookies plus they help me sleep. For toking I usually just keep my little glass bowl packed and hit on it throughout the day. i very rarely smoke joints because they stink up my apartment. Even though weed is legal here most apartments don't allow smoking of anything so I still have to fly under the radar.

Enjoy the night people, my bowl is calling me, then I think I'll play a little guitar before I attack something sweet. Catch you all in the morning.

Rockymtnbuds

Reaction score
A very productive day. After 6 stores being out of the color/size lures I need I tried Walmart. I was only able to find 1/4 Oz spoons but they were the right colors and patterns. Went up the pass to the Woodland Park Walmart and scored again. They’re selling Kastmasters for about 1/3 off what I normally pay. Can’t find anyone to go with me tomorrow so I guess I’m going without the canoe.

yarddog

Reaction score
hello peeps. finally friday. whew its been a week.
rained last night, now the grass will grow and i'll be able to drink beer and put a few hours on my old 52 model tractor this weekend.
i might cut loose and use the '46 instead

Latest posts