Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB2ECDBF-5F92-4728-8075-7C505DE6B37C.jpeg

Weather for north Fla is warm and comfy.

View attachment 322840
Yup, but in a couple of months it will be paradise here and it will be hot and humid in Florida. But do you mind if I drop in today?

Hope you don't mind if I bring the dog (s)

giphy.gif

Yup, but in a couple of months it will be paradise here and it will be hot and humid in Florida. But do you mind if I drop in today?

Hope you don't mind if I bring the dog (s)

giphy.gif
lol pute, bring them all, we have wild rabbits, when they get the scent, they would go nuts over the smell.

I'm already on Thyroid medication. Did they say something was wrong with your TSH levels.
Something was at 1.3 and she said that was low. Ultrasound scan said I had nodules, but nothing to worry about. She said she'd get back with me on the blood test and wants to do another ultrasound in six months. Said something about doing a biopsy on 'em if they were bigger. I think they're trying to do an autopsy on me while I'm still alive. Either that, or they want to milk Blue Cross for all they can.

Something was at 1.3 and she said that was low. Ultrasound scan said I had nodules, but nothing to worry about. She said she'd get back with me on the blood test and wants to do another ultrasound in six months. Said something about doing a biopsy on 'em if they were bigger. I think they're trying to do an autopsy on me while I'm still alive. Either that, or they want to milk Blue Cross for all they can.
No worries They will cut that sucker out and put you on pills
Get more money out of you that way

Good morning Islanders! Hugz all around and wishing all a lovely Thirstday!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here, starting at 38F.

Grayfox has her pre-surgery appointment this morning, in preparation for her knee replacement next week.

Lunch out at Salty's with Grayfox and a couple of friends.

One of the outside cameras died, so will be sorting that out today. The Blink doorbell camera that my daughter gifted me has also gone offline. I'm seriously unimpressed by them and will most likely just take it down, as it has proven unreliable, and we already have a doorbell, as well as front facing cameras.

good morning folks. Maryjane is home and happy again but a bit doped up on pain killers and a sedative to keep her calm
BC83990C-8872-45B9-B06B-31CE93F71AC2.jpeg

we let her sleep between us last night so we didn’t have to put that dreadful cone on her. That thing is way too big ginormous so I’m looking for an alternative. I ordered a onesie for her to wear which will cover her stitches with soft cotton.
5E3395F7-FF26-4DD9-82A6-41966CE23E83.jpeg

I hope I don’t have to use the cone. We plan to be home for the 10 days until her stitches are removed and so far she hasn’t been messing with it but of course that could change. I may have to get another type of cone thing that fits her better.

gotta get some jars today. Had to dump the bananaTK back out to dry a bit more. It’s in my spare bedroom. The door is closed but the strong smell in there is penetrating the hallway a bit.

more deboning in the lineup today.
after I catch a buzz and one more coffee for the road…
y’all have a great day ✌️

good morning folks. Maryjane is home and happy again but a bit doped up on pain killers and a sedative to keep her calm View attachment 322901

we let her sleep between us last night so we didn’t have to put that dreadful cone on her. That thing is way too big ginormous so I’m looking for an alternative. I ordered a onesie for her to wear which will cover her stitches with soft cotton.
View attachment 322902
I hope I don’t have to use the cone. We plan to be home for the 10 days until her stitches are removed and so far she hasn’t been messing with it but of course that could change. I may have to get another type of cone thing that fits her better.

gotta get some jars today. Had to dump the bananaTK back out to dry a bit more. It’s in my spare bedroom. The door is closed but the strong smell in there is penetrating the hallway a bit.

Fast Heal Baby

Morning all.

Good morning Islanders! Hugz all around and wishing all a lovely Thirstday!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy here, starting at 38F.

Grayfox has her pre-surgery appointment this morning, in preparation for her knee replacement next week.

Lunch out at Salty's with Grayfox and a couple of friends.

One of the outside cameras died, so will be sorting that out today. The Blink doorbell camera that my daughter gifted me has also gone offline. I'm seriously unimpressed by them and will most likely just take it down, as it has proven unreliable, and we already have a doorbell, as well as front facing cameras.
I really like my security cameras. I can see 360° around the house. Surprising what goes on outside both day and night. I hope GF has a successful surgery.

I'm just laying here. I have a doctor's appointment for my annual Blood work at 8:15 Can't eat anything until after I get done.
Then it's off to work.
Damn, we sure keep doctors busy around here.
good morning folks. Maryjane is home and happy again but a bit doped up on pain killers and a sedative to keep her calm View attachment 322901

View attachment 322902

Even the vets are on the job working on our behalf.

Time for me to get busy.

Good morning Islanders. 46 and raining here with a decent breeze. I'm stayin' inside.

I got Tex-R-Kitty and Dolly back from the vet yesterday. Dolly took a while to get her frog in the race, and Tex is doing fine. I tease him about having his ass shaved, but not too much. Three more cats to go and the whole bunch are neutered. I've seen enough cat vaginas on display for a lifetime. No cones for some reason. Doc said it was because Tex was sewn up internally (what ever the hell that means) and Dolly has stainless stitches. Neither one of 'em have been messing with the incisions.

Good morning Islanders. 46 and raining here with a decent breeze. I'm stayin' inside.

I got Tex-R-Kitty and Dolly back from the vet yesterday. Dolly took a while to get her frog in the race, and Tex is doing fine. I tease him about having his ass shaved, but not too much. Three more cats to go and the whole bunch are neutered. I've seen enough cat vaginas on display for a lifetime. No cones for some reason. Doc said it was because Tex was sewn up internally (what ever the hell that means) and Dolly has stainless stitches. Neither one of 'em have been messing with the incisions.
Your Cats will Thank you
Catnip filled
1679582410670.png

Latest posts

Back