Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopper your yard is looking great. Good job on the fence I like the burn look. I can see some relaxing times in your yard coming up. Enjoy

Thank you.
Yeah if you look real close you will see a sandy area. I took my above ground pool down. It was 4 yrs old. I'm getting a new one. Wife and Grandkids love having a pool. Getting time for grilling. Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

211A880F-46A2-4324-9CD8-6802555EB99B.jpeg

Submaringirl. I like the way you built your box with those bricks with slots. That's a great idea. My dumbass always used screws. Your way is so much simpler and easier to change out. Don't think I've ever seen those bricks or i just wasn't paying attention. Do they have a name?

My blackberries climb up my fence and over my trellis and onto my roof if i don't redirect them. They can get very tall or spread out.
So I was searching for this thread to remember who it was that had blackberry vines. I moved mine today after they grew already maybe 100 ft or more and created new plants everywhere and taking over my poor blueberry bush I moved them to my back fence because 9 really want some blackberries. My friend that gave me the small chunk of roots last year has thick thornless blackberry vines. I’m thinking they are gonna grow mad and the hubby will be ticked off 🙃 do you lop yours off every winter?

oh btw, I see those bricks at the Home Depot. They were already here when I moved here.

Latest posts

Back