Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy but dry today, starting at 36F.

Grayfox's knee replacement surgery this morning and the housekeepers are due to swab out the place. I already have my messes picked up and will take Miss Layla out early for her first morning walk and delay her second until when we return from the hospital. With Grayfox on crutches, I will also have to pick up her walk schedule, so add two more this afternoon and evening.

Assuming the role of chief cook and bottle washer, I shopped for groceries yesterday, and I will start a big pot of my infamous 5X5 chili and parasite purge to die for/of, as well as big pots of bean with ham hock, and split pea and ham soup.
Good morning GW. my best to GF with her knee replacement and to your chief cook and bottle washer job.

My day is pretty open today. It’s sunny outside but expecting rain later. I think my pepper plants will make it as I’m thinking no more freezes this spring. They were thriving yesterday when I watered them so before long should have some more of those 6 ft jalapeño plants again this year.

hope everyone has a swell day 😊💕

Good morning GW. my best to GF with her knee replacement and to your chief cook and bottle washer job.

My day is pretty open today. It’s sunny outside but expecting rain later. I think my pepper plants will make it as I’m thinking no more freezes this spring. They were thriving yesterday when I watered them so before long should have some more of those 6 ft jalapeño plants again this year.

Good morning SG!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Grayfox says thank you! ❤️

Good luck with your jalapenos! Our last frost is typically in May, but probably no hard freezes.....................

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Grayfox's knee replacement surgery this morning and the housekeepers are due to swab out the place. I already have my messes picked up and will take Miss Layla out early for her first morning walk and delay her second until when we return from the hospital. With Grayfox on crutches, I will also have to pick up her walk schedule, so add two more this afternoon and evening.

Assuming the role of chief cook and bottle washer, I shopped for groceries yesterday, and I will start a big pot of my infamous 5X5 chili and parasite purge to die for/of, as well as big pots of bean with ham hock, and split pea and ham soup.
Best of Luck God Speed Budda willing

I've had peppers growing all winter.😁 I move them in my storage under light and heat lamps during the Winter. I've have Serrano's and Cheyenne.

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Graywolf best to Grayfox. May she have a speedy recovery. She doesn't have to stay overnight?

Graywolf best to Grayfox. May she have a speedy recovery. She doesn't have to stay overnight?
Thanks Ness! The doctor just called and said the operation was a success and to expect a call in about 45 minutes to come pick her up.

Hoping the best for Greyfox.
Thanks brother!
Best to Grayfox. My wife needs a knee replacement but she watched a video of the surgery and that was that.
Thanks brother!

The important thing to know about the knee replacement, is that they put to sleep and when you wake up, it is all done.

Thanks Ness! The doctor just called and said the operation was a success and to expect a call in about 45 minutes to come pick her up.

Thanks brother!

Thanks brother!

The important thing to know about the knee replacement, is that they put to sleep and when you wake up, it is all done.
Awesome news GW

Been a heII Of a day. Mrs Pute has a severe case of bronchitis. There are two medical technicians at the house currently treating her. All kinds of tests. This has been a nightmare. They think this is partly due to the stress of having to put our cat down last week.

i am here wood. just looking around. been a long time. but i am here . everything is out patient surgery. crazy .
Hot damn! 'Baked is here! Welcome back brother!

Glad Greyfox is doing good, GW. Baby the shit outta her when ya get her home. I know you will.

Pute, I hope the Misses kicks this shit quickly. The shit kicks the crap outta young folks, and it's really mean for oldsters. Please don't tell her I referred to her as an oldster. She'll be at Bishop airport looking to stomp me into a greasy spot.

Latest posts

Back