Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She could wax the kitchen floor in a heartbeat!

Did some cleanup and reinstalling last night to the computer. Fuked it up like a football bat. Took me an hour and a half to get things back to normal.

Glad to hear GF came through the surgery well. I'd tell you to spoil her, but I already know.

Hope Mrs. Pute is doing better today, too. Lung stuff sucks.

A bit of happy reality: Homes with flags out front are avoided by vibrants and thieves.
I place spent bullets brass all around the front walk and porch
Spent shotgun 12ga shells are easy to see also.
1680204497881.png

Last edited:
A bit of happy reality: Homes with flags out front are avoided by vibrants and thieves.
I think you are right. And even keeps some door to door sales people away. I don’t have a Brandon flag but I do have a nice flag pole that we take care of.

You don't get bull sh*t about your flags?
If you only knew where Big lived. Real Americans live there. (if you know what I mean)
She could wax the kitchen floor in a heartbeat!

Did some cleanup and reinstalling last night to the computer. Fuked it up like a football bat. Took me an hour and a half to get things back to normal.

Glad to hear GF came through the surgery well. I'd tell you to spoil her, but I already know.

Hope Mrs. Pute is doing better today, too. Lung stuff sucks.
Thanks Hippie. She would get better if somebody could talk her into getting some rest. Hard headed woman.

I just got back from the grow store. I spent less that 2 bucks......amazing, never got our of there that cheap. Gonna start my maters tomorrow and i needed inserts for my rapid rooters. Will plant nothing but Cherokee Purple this year. No Early Girls or Beef Master. If you have never had a Cherokee Purple and you are a mater connoisseur you need to try one of these. AND NOT FROM THE GROCERY STORE.

Mrs Pute just got back from the store.....need to attend to her.

If you only knew where Big lived. Real Americans live there. (if you know what I mean)

Thanks Hippie. She would get better if somebody could talk her into getting some rest. Hard headed woman.

I just got back from the grow store. I spent less that 2 bucks......amazing, never got our of there that cheap. Gonna start my maters tomorrow and i needed inserts for my rapid rooters. Will plant nothing but Cherokee Purple this year. No Early Girls or Beef Master. If you have never had a Cherokee Purple and you are a mater connoisseur you need to try one of these. AND NOT FROM THE GROCERY STORE.

Mrs Pute just got back from the store.....need to attend to her.
I ordered some Cherokee Purple seeds from Burpee. Will see how they are.

Upside down boo?
just like the one in hippies pic subbie but without the chink flag...this country is a world of shiit and there's no relief in sight...my way of letting my feelings be known...some days I wonder if I'll be alive to see it completely implode...after inditing DJ shiit's gonna get strange fast...

On a happier note, the Pullet brought tears to my eyes tonight. We had one of those Gerber life insurance policies on her from when she was a baby. It had gotten up to 3,100 and change, so I told the Old Hen to have 'em send it to us. Got it yesterday. I asked the kid if she wanted to play a game. I asked her who was my favorite daughter. I've only got the one; her. Handed her the check. She read it over and tried to hand it back. I said no, that's for you. She said the exact same words to me that I said to my mother when she handed me my policy check some forty years ago.
"I didn't have any money invested in it. You guys are the ones that paid it. You were betting on me to die, and I didn't. It belongs to you."

No, baby. You made your daddy proud, but the money's yours. God love her. I sure do.

just like the one in hippies pic subbie but without the chink flag...this country is a world of shiit and there's no relief in sight...my way of letting my feelings be known...some days I wonder if I'll be alive to see it completely implode...after inditing DJ shiit's gonna get strange fast...
At least I know now when I see one upside down the meaning of it. I understand your disappointment boo but I couldn’t bear to flip mine upside down. I know too many men and women who have fought and died defending that flag not to mention the ones I don’t know. It would just feel so disrespectful for some reason not to have their permission before protesting in such a way for me anyway.
I do understand and respect your reasoning tho. After todays news, I’m sure I’ll see many more of them supporting your same cause. And I do agree that this country is in a world of shit. Just like you too think I’ll be around to see it fall completely down.

our flag has been flying upside down since the 1st of the year

people notice

one of the county deputies stopped by the other day and wanted to know if we were ok

he said he stopped because our flag is upside down

we explained things to him and he was in total agreement with our position

we told him if we were stranded in a blizzard on the highway or something , we might put an upside down flag on on vehicles antennae

as a nation , America is indeed under distress

Webster defines distress as a state of danger or desperate need

un-secure borders

some estimates are as high as 150 people a day are dead because of fentanyl

if 100 people every day for a week and their death was because the airplane they were on crashed , how long will it take for the FAA to shut down EVERY airplane in America?

the electoral process has been compromised , along with the Department of No-Justice , cia,fbi,nsa,irs….

i could go on and on , but yes , i believe America is certainly under distress and as Jefferson once said ,

“what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?
let them take arms.
the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them.

what signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure.”

our flag has been flying upside down since the 1st of the year

people notice

one of the county deputies stopped by the other day and wanted to know if we were ok

he said he stopped because our flag is upside down

we explained things to him and he was in total agreement with our position

we told him if we were stranded in a blizzard on the highway or something , we might put an upside down flag on on vehicles antennae

as a nation , America is indeed under distress

Webster defines distress as a state of danger or desperate need

un-secure borders

some estimates are as high as 150 people a day are dead because of fentanyl

if 100 people every day for a week and their death was because the airplane they were on crashed , how long will it take for the FAA to shut down EVERY airplane in America?

fraudulent president voted in by a fraudulent election , the electoral process has been compromised , along with the Department of No-Justice , cia,fbi,nsa,irs….

i could go on and on , but yes , i believe America is certainly under distress and as Jefferson once said ,

“what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?
let them take arms.
the remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them.

what signify a few lives lost in a century or two?

the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. it is it's natural manure.”
I guess I’m just not angry enough yet. I hope I never get angry enough to fly my flag upside down but it is a peaceful protest and very understandable and definitely gets my attention when I see it so hopefully it’s working, it’s just not my gig…

Latest posts

Back