Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay,,but ya got to admit that was funny. Here ya go Girls and keep your shirts on. 😁

1680269463675.png

Oh don't get me started on home made toys
I suppose you had limited resources for even homemade toys and were forced to play with yourself.
skakedrink.gif

Good morning folks. Up again this morning to do the field trip with my granddaughter's 3rd grade class to botanical gardens. lets hope these kids are not as rambunctious as my granddaughter is 😂 and I don’t loose any of them in the mix.
catching a little buzz before the event. Y’all have a swell day 😁
Good morning SG!
bigarmhug.gif
Best of luck with your 3rd graders!
jump.gif

Happy Fried day all!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Back to wet again here, starting at 42F.

Grayfox is recovering without issues. She will be using the electronic leg compression sleeves and circulating ice water cuff a couple more days, so is mostly lying on the sofa, but she also has some exercises to do.

I finished the pot of chili and have a four-pound pot of beans on to soak. We polished off the rest of the Chinese food for dinner, letting the chili age and the fat solidify on top in the fridge, for easy removal.

One of Grayfox's and Miss Layla's dog walk buddies took her for a long walk yesterday and brought her home soaking wet, ready to enthusiastically snuggle and say hello! Nothing friendlier than a wet dog!

I took her twice in the morning and we were able to connect with a couple of play buddies in the park for her to wildly romp with. Unfortunately, my bad back limits how far and often I can walk these days, so she is the one who draws the short straw with Grayfox laid up.
dog3.gif

Latest posts

Back