Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look.i have a ladder into the pool.😁

IMG_20230401_180354690.jpg
IMG_20230401_180344541.jpg

Good morning all! Happy Day of the Sun!

More rain today, starting at 38F.

Grayfox can stop wearing the leg compression sleeves today, which she is pleased about. So far everything appears to be progressing nicely, without undue pain or complications. She is planning to start cutting back on her pain meds, to see how much she actually needs, as they are making her drowsy and they are interfering with her lower tract.

We tried my aged 3X5 Chili to die for/from last night and Grayfox declared three habaneros' just right. I liked my 5X5 recipe better but am happy Grayfox is happy.

woman-holding-sun-sunset-front-view-back-light-faithful-silhouette-beach-sunrise-warm-backgrou...jpg

Good morning all! Happy Day of the Sun!

More rain today, starting at 38F.

Grayfox can stop wearing the leg compression sleeves today, which she is pleased about. So far everything appears to be progressing nicely, without undue pain or complications. She is planning to start cutting back on her pain meds, to see how much she actually needs, as they are making her drowsy and they are interfering with her lower tract.

We tried my aged 3X5 Chili to die for/from last night and Grayfox declared three habaneros' just right. I liked my 5X5 recipe better but am happy Grayfox is happy.

View attachment 323732
Good morning Graywolf. Happy to hear Grayfox knee is doing well. Is Grayfox going to have her other knee replaced as well?

Latest posts

Back