Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Afternoon, taking a break from tilling the garden. Fricken hands won't work. Arthritis!!! Getting old just flat pisses a person off. My mind says one thing and my body says fock off.

@ Hippie.....best class I ever took in HS was typing. I'm about a 50 wpm person. Not really good on computers but I can type. However my most used key is backspace.......

Windy as all get out today and another day close to 80f. Somebody needs to send Mother Nature a e-mail and remind her that it is the middle of OCT......

Gonna go meet my old fishing buddy up by my old cabin this Thursday. The Brown Trout are making their annual river run about now. Most years the run goes from about Oct 15 to the end of the month. Will be good to see the old fart. Haven't seen him since a year ago in July. Both of us have kind of moved on from the area but after over 20 years of having condos and a cabin up there we still know where the best fishing spots are.

As much as I hate to do it......I need to finish tilling. Later.

See the source image

Last edited by a moderator:
evening folks...spent the day out in the shop sorting things out for when I get back working on the silver camaro, had to replace the tranny mount and install a tank sending unit...I had an epiphany about an issue I've been dealing with in my tents for all too long...I'll know when I get home tomorrow...y'all enjoy the evening, I'm outta here...

evening folks...spent the day out in the shop sorting things out for when I get back working on the silver camaro, had to replace the tranny mount and install a tank sending unit...I had an epiphany about an issue I've been dealing with in my tents for all too long...I'll know when I get home tomorrow...y'all enjoy the evening, I'm outta here...
Jeez. boo -- Now yer leavin' us with cliff-hangers.

Morning Gang. Tattered,, glad to hear they are taking care of business. About time they put a stop to thst crap.👍

And yet another deeply insightful group improving the lives of blacks by toppling a statue of Lincoln, trashing the park blocks, and breaking out a bunch of windows.

I touch type and learned to do so in high school on a manual Royal. No idea what my speed is but fast enough to not lose track of what I'm thinking. I have noticed that if I type about half the rate that I speak, that more of the words are right.

Boo, your epiphany sounds downright dangerous at your age............ Have you discussed it with your physician?

55F @ 94% RH and predicted to reach 64F, with more rain this morning and afternoon clearing. I put on flannel lined jeans this morning, thus officially starting the season, but so far have left the furnace off.

Agreed TOG. I dont care what political views you hold,,, you have no right to destroy our History,,destroy ppls business you claim to care about,steal tvs and clothes, and comment violence against others. Absolutely ridiculous. Those morons could give two shits about black lives.

Latest posts

Back