Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the source image
Crp[ this down make a new avatar
Avatar? He'll be getting that one tattooed on his fanny before the week's out.

Ain't bragin', but I passed typing class with an A+, 125 WPM/ 0 mistakes. Learned on an old Underwood. Had to learn to light touch a computer keyboard. You learn a rhythm with the old mechanical typewriters.

Unfortunately a lot of our history isn't popular. But don't destroy it vote it out.
Gotta watch those Red Skins they will burn your wagon and rape your women,,,,wait,,,im watching Bonanza,, forget what i just said,,Hoss said they didnt do it.😁
I'm part Cherokee, Dutch and German. And I want reparations for it! HOP SING was my great great grandfather since you mentioned Bonanza.

I am related to Pocahontas
Interesting. My great-grandmother was really big on local history and her family history going back to our earliest ancestor to live in this country, who came over on the Mayflower. At some point, one of my ancestors apparently married a full-blooded Native American girl who was a blood relation to Pocahontas.
Long story short; I'm related to Pocahontas too. Does this make us, like, long-lost cousins or something? 🤣

See the source image

Interesting. My great-grandmother was really big on local history and her family history going back to our earliest ancestor to live in this country, who came over on the Mayflower. At some point, one of my ancestors apparently married a full-blooded Native American girl who was a blood relation to Pocahontas.
Long story short; I'm related to Pocahontas too. Does this make us, like, long-lost cousins or something? 🤣
Cousin Dances with ugly dog is That you?

My grandmother was a fabricator of tall tales and I understood that I was around a 1/8th Choctaw/Comanche but after getting my DNA done recently, I learned that am mostly English, Welch, and German, and with an ancestor in the 1700's that was Scandinavian/Native American/Nigerian/Sub Sahara African.

58F @77% RH, rain and predicted to reach 62F.

I went shopping at Costco yesterday with Grayfox and we are set for awhile again on the heavy stuff like printing paper and cat litter. After masterfully handling the heavy lifting I demonstrated that certain je ne sais quoi by treating her to a gourmet foot long hotdog from their food service, which we ate sitting in our car in the parking lot cause they don't have tables anymore.

Hee, hee, hee, I tinkered some more with the Mk III Evolution design features as well as putting together the CAD conceptuals and shop prints. A small personal use system with subzero chilling of the column and LPG injection using dry ice, that can be run passively or with a recovery pump. A quick inventory suggests that I've got most of the parts it takes to put a prototype together.

My grandmother was a fabricator of tall tales and I understood that I was around a 1/8th Choctaw/Comanche but after getting my DNA done recently, I learned that am mostly English, Welch, and German, and with an ancestor in the 1700's that was Scandinavian/Native American/Nigerian/Sub Sahara African.

58F @77% RH, rain and predicted to reach 62F.

I went shopping at Costco yesterday with Grayfox and we are set for awhile again on the heavy stuff like printing paper and cat litter. After masterfully handling the heavy lifting I demonstrated that certain je ne sais quoi by treating her to a gourmet foot long hotdog from their food service, which we ate sitting in our car in the parking lot cause they don't have tables anymore.

Hee, hee, hee, I tinkered some more with the Mk III Evolution design features as well as putting together the CAD conceptuals and shop prints. A small personal use system with subzero chilling of the column and LPG injection using dry ice, that can be run passively or with a recovery pump. A quick inventory suggests that I've got most of the parts it takes to put a prototype together.
How do you like it
MK III Terpenator© with Bi-Directional Modification Kit

Latest posts

Back