Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good evening

6A3CEA49-8B3B-4AC1-AE4A-3E45BB8C7F1E.jpeg

Spent the day hanging with lesso and his son taking down I believe a total of 6 really heavy and wicked potent flowers…I ran the trimming machine and helped strip the flowers from the branches…the infiniti trimming machine does a great job…flowers were beyond compare…
IMG_1857.jpeg

Malcom is the man
Going to do this weekend
first BBQ of the year

Obviously you Boys are as partial to pork as I am !!!!
What are you smoking them in joeb. I recently was gave a pellet smoker but im not impressed I can get a bark like I could with a regular wood smoker.

Spent the day hanging with lesso and his son taking down I believe a total of 6 really heavy and wicked potent flowers…I ran the trimming machine and helped strip the flowers from the branches…the infiniti trimming machine does a great job…flowers were beyond compare…View attachment 329452
You were a great addition to harvest day! Thank you for making it down here

Good morning ya'll! Let's start the morning on an upbeat note by hugging the person or pup next to you!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A cloudy day there starting at 57F and predicted to reach 71F

Progress on loading Auto Cad into my laptop, and plans to return to it this morning. Loaded but super slow so far.

Morning.
Spent the day hanging with lesso and his son taking down I believe a total of 6 really heavy and wicked potent flowers…I ran the trimming machine and helped strip the flowers from the branches…the infiniti trimming machine does a great job…flowers were beyond compare…View attachment 329452
Do you have pictures of the trimmed buds? I would like to see how the look trimmed in a machine.

Good morning ya'll! Let's start the morning on an upbeat note by hugging the person or pup next to you!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A cloudy day there starting at 57F and predicted to reach 71F

Progress on loading Auto Cad into my laptop, and plans to return to it this morning. Loaded but super slow so far.

8A05ED38-AA4E-497C-BCAC-12AF0B07B5E0.gif
836A8DD5-A7A7-49C0-B5A2-76FF6BDC24E0.gif

Latest posts

Back