Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think baby Putin was more handsome than baby Elon. Until roster post a picture of himself The jury is out on that one…
I got the front and the backyard mowed finally but it seems like it’s getting harder every time I do it. Me getting old has nothing to do with that I’m sure…😱
Come to think of it the closest picture of you was a reflection in the side of a finely waxed automobile . LOL Nice beard by the way

Very shy, hiding behind the curtain is way easier than showing what they did to me
I am hideous......................
You think highly of your self. I am old. At this stage of our life it doesn't really matter.....think about it.

I would eve take an ugly pill if it would relieve my back pain. Being pain free is way more important than how I look now days.
I agree it should not bother me at all
But after what I went through in recovery and all, I can except the fact that I am self-conscious about certain things. including the 20 lbs I have gained over the years.
Go figure LOL

Afternoon Misfits. Been checking my gear and making sure I don't forget anything for my fishing excursion. Pretty sure I have got everything. Nothing worse than forgetting a rod or a tackle box on a fishing trip.

Hoping the rain moves out overnight. If it doesn't it won't slow me down one bit. I actually don't mind fishing in the rain.

Right now it is time to burn one.
If I were there I would pack you some dry socks, a nice turkey sandwich and one of my SubGirl Marley joints just in case you had an emergency…

I agree it should not bother me at all
But after what I went through in recovery and all, I can except the fact that I am self-conscious about certain things. including the 20 lbs I have gained over the years.
Go figure LOL
How old were you when this happened?

If I were there I would pack you some dry socks, a nice turkey sandwich and one of my SubGirl Marley joints just in case you had an emergency…
I have everything but a turkey sandwich. Power bars will have to do.

I would eve take an ugly pill if it would relieve my back pain. Being pain free is way more important than how I look now days.
I'm not as pretty as I used to be, even though I had a couple reconstructive facial surgeries in 1999, to remove the worst scar tissue following having my chin reattached after a crash. My goatee mostly covers what is left, so I never completed the series.

I too would give up my dashing good looks if my back would quit tormenting me. The pretty young girls don't look at me anymore anyway............................

I'm still pretty but then again, my eyes ain't as good as they used to be.
Yeah, well there is that............................. Our eyes are still pretty though............
Gooode Moonday morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
Another gorgeous day here starting at 52F and predicted to reach 81F.

I ordered the 1/8" X 4" aluminum flat bar to make the stair railing mounts from and expect delivery this afternoon. Alas, our housekeepers called and asked to clean our house today instead of Wednesday, so I have to clean up my mess this morning and put away my tools, thus will most likely not build the brackets, or install the railing until tomorrow. Some projects just take extra steps and more time.......................................

Miss Layla and I will head to Fernhill dawg park this morning to give the housekeepers some space and switch to building my fenced herb garden enclosure to keep our cat Melissa from grazing on the seedlings instead of the wheat grass that I planted for her and our pup. I'll also try to get a couple cannabis starts big enough in the enclosure to move them outside the wire without having her munch them.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back