Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Island Of Misfits

putembk

Staff member
Reaction score
Damm, I am craving gravy now!! I haven't had gravy like that since before I was married in 1974. Mrs Pute has always been a health food fanatic. Believe it or not you get used to it. Today I am grateful to her as I am in good health. But I sure could use a shot of junk food!!!!

Cannagrammy

Reaction score
Thanks for the Roses🌹 Roster.💋
They're mine! Don't go stealing my beautiful flowers! Thank you, Roster! You're a dear sweet friend! I'll get them back from Hopper if it's the last thing he did! Lol

could use a shot of junk food!!!!
You gotta cure those itches every once in awhile. You are a lucky man!

Tattered Old Graywolf

Acolyte in training
Reaction score
Good morning ya'll!

39F @ 80% RH, cloudy and predicted to reach 58F. I turned the heat on this morning as the house was at 62F.

I finished and posted an article on the Mk III Evolution and Evolution ancillaries.

I received and responded to a legal package from Plaintiff, but no reaction yet.

Miss Layla's diarrhea has improved with medication and her energy level is back up, as her frequency of promoting quests of exploration and adventure. Hoping............

Local 11, 15, and 16 year old boys beat a local man to death and are under arrest for murder, but no shootings or riots last night.

Cannagrammy

Reaction score
Miss Layla's diarrhea has improved with medication and her energy level is back up, as her frequency of promoting quests of exploration and adventure. Hoping.........
I'm hoping right along side you. That's wonderful news that things are improving!!!

Gosh, it's getting scary out there, I seriously am happy we have acres now, not having to live that close to others. Housing social distancing, lol

RosterTheCog

If you Rib-it It gets Bigger
Reaction score
Miss Layla's diarrhea has improved with medication and her energy level is back up, as her frequency of promoting quests of exploration and adventure. Hoping............
Great news Wolf.................. Glad to hear Pup is feeling better..............
The other news
Those lil sh*tz need to be put down like a rabid animals

Cannagrammy

Reaction score
Right! I'm following a story on fb right now where this teenage girl lied about being raped by her best friend of 4 years which instigated other teens to try to kill him. They beat him unconscious and threw him out of the car into the river and left him to die. It's really frustrating that lies create such strife. I think false rape should be prosecuted as severely as a rapist. I absolutely hate liars!

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
Its also hurting our children and grandchildren. They need to be around their friends. My 10 yr old Granddaughter was going into a state of depression before they finally Opened up schools here in Texas. It was very concerning to me and i was very worried about her. Now she is better and happy again.

Latest posts