Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have GOT to try this. It works perfectly:

If you are sitting down on a public bench somewhere and someone sits down next to you...

Stare straight ahead and say, "Did you bring the money?"

good one Unca

ive done this before , last one in the elevator and I’m standing facing everyone , 6’1’ I am looking down at everyone , ~clears throat~
”I suppose you all are wondering why I called this meeting today.”
”Well , everyone gets the rest of the day off. With pay.”

most reactions were positive

18 on down......

I left home at 17

30804D8B-4DB7-4E6E-B2A3-2B0FFA48FD8E.jpeg

Gooode Moanday mauning ya'll! 47F @ 91% RH, raining, wind at 5 mph, and predicted to reach 58F during the heat of the day, ratcheer in Paradise city.

I found a way around that. I now call the bathroom "the gym".So I go to the gym every day now.

I tried that first brother and it is how I ended up 10 lbs heavier.

I was blaming the dryer for shrinking my clothes. I found out it was the refrigerator.

I blame it on my new teeth.

18 on down...... I left home at 17

I left for college at 17, went directly from there to the USMC at 18 and never went back home. I thank my parents for my good work ethic and ability to fend for myself, and my dad thanked me for improving both places by moving from Oklahoma to Oregon.

Hee, hee, hee, while attempting to assist a brother on line with a chemical duty diaphragm pump, I discovered that chemical duty diaphragms are available for the three new double diaphragm pumps sitting sitting on the shelf in my treasure cave. Set up two stage, they should be able to run at -29" Hg and work for ovens and chambers, as well as filtration. Vee vil zee.............

Morning. Hope all had a great weekend! Of course my football team got their asses handed to them on a platter again. But the Masters saved the day....that is one beautiful golf course. Congrats Dustin!!

Got to run to Cabela's today. It is my SIL's birthday this week. I am getting him a float tube......I am tired of him borrowing mine. And now I have a fishing buddy again......just add a float tube.

Looks like the start to a nice day! I see a walk in my future!!!

Last edited:
Got to run to Cabela's today. It is my SIL's birthday this week. I am getting him a float tube......I am tired of him borrowing mine. And now I have a fishing buddy again......just add a float tube.

I never did it growing up, but my last fishing trip with my dad was float fishing farm ponds for bass using a fly pole and plastic worms. It was a hoot and we knocked them dead!

I bought my float, chest waders, and paddle/fins there locally for the occasion and left them there for our next trip, which alas never came because he was killed in a car accident two months later. Now I can't see a float fisherman without thinking of him.

Latest posts

Back