Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I thought about buying the smaller unit , the main reason was so I could recycle my ethanol and reuse it......

but I changed my mind , the small extract craft machine makes such a small amount , I think it was about what , 2 or 3 grams of oil per run?...at that rate , I would be waiting on the machine forever....

anyway , extracting the essential oils from cannabis is a real scientific process but it can be done by inexperienced rookies like me...

Graywolf , thank you so much for all the info that you have brought to the Community over the last 5-10 years , you have raised the bar and set the standards in which the cannabis science industry has copied.....thanks bud

In a few years....how old are you Hippie....never mind I know....ya big stud!!!
He still thinks if the gun goes Bang........... he just has not realized that the bullets are now blanks
Living the dream
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Graywolf , thank you so much for all the info that you have brought to the Community over the last 5-10 years , you have raised the bar and set the standards in which the cannabis science industry has copied.....thanks bud

What Big said....GW, you are the man!!!!

Thank ya'll kindly for the appreciation and good thoughts! Glad it was good for ya'll too!

Part of the joy of retirement is to be in a position to improve my self esteem and esteem of others by returning some of what I've learned or was gifted pro bono. It also helps draw attention away from some of my alleged imperfections.

Wish I knew what GW has in one pinky finger I'd be smart

I wish I was as knowledgeable as Graywolf too brother! The myth and the legend, versus the actual man leaves me adumbrated.

Its easy to be Independent. Dont like the other two parties.:D

The two party thing is a myth. What we have is a very corrupted uniparty in Fed Gvt where all moves are discussed, decided upon and made in dark rooms in back and self enrichment at the expense of Americans is the end game. What plays out on TV is scripted to make us believe they're working on our behalf. HARDLY!

MORAL: Trusting politicians is a complete waste of good time & energy. An informed public is their greatest threat and censorship is a good thing as long as it protects THEM from seeing justice for their crimes. We are now a budding communist dictatorship with the overt voter fraud/election theft from 11/3/20 and its denial by the agencies designed to protect us from it. Bad days ahead for America unless this ** is fixed!

I thought about buying the smaller unit , the main reason was so I could recycle my ethanol and reuse it......

but I changed my mind , the small extract craft machine makes such a small amount , I think it was about what , 2 or 3 grams of oil per run?...at that rate , I would be waiting on the machine forever....

anyway , extracting the essential oils from cannabis is a real scientific process but it can be done by inexperienced rookies like me...

What I do is gather a very large group of friends when I am ready to boil off the 190 and we have a Vapor Bar party. Be careful the stuff will mess you up.
But seriously don't ! It would most likely Keel you...............................

But I accidently inhaled a bit one night,

Afternoon back from my daily walk. I also stopped by an old site from years back. Place hasn't changes much. Lots of old faces still there. Guess it goes to show you that Old smokers don't die we just get stoned.

Beautiful day.....close to 60f made for a nice walk. Now I get to go and get my back worked on. I think the guy I am seeing is making me worse....2 more visits and plan B.....

Later.

Afternoon back from my daily walk. I also stopped by an old site from years back. Place hasn't changes much. Lots of old faces still there. Guess it goes to show you that Old smokers don't die we just get stoned.

Beautiful day.....close to 60f made for a nice walk. Now I get to go and get my back worked on. I think the guy I am seeing is making me worse....2 more visits and plan B.....

Later.
tenor.gif

Latest posts

Back