Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I do is gather a very large group of friends when I am ready to boil off the 190 and we have a Vapor Bar party. Be careful the stuff will mess you up.
But seriously don't ! It would most likely Keel you...............................

But I accidently inhaled a bit one night,

ive inhaled a lot of Everclear fumes that is for sure but it never affected me in any way....of course I wouldn’t deliberately inhale the fumes for sure.....

Saw that yesterday Unca

don’t know what to think about NASA except I believe they have a political,agenda and would think nothing about deceiving people

I do not believe any videos that I see unless I personally filmed it or was there , I am sick and tired of being lied to but the Ministry of Truth

to many questions and not enough answers , low earth orbit , the Van Allen belt , why hasn’t anyone gone back to the moon?

GW Having testing this unit and Dr Golds ISO3 contraption , can oil as good be made using the ISO3?
Any tips on using the ISO3 for oil and the recovery of Everclear 190 from the ISO3?I had very poor alcohol recovery vs used.

The EtOH operates under vacuum, so requires less heat and has a heat exchanger vis a vis a chilled head, so has a higher recovery rate.

Well, we'll just say you'll have to chew before ya swallow!

blow job.jpg

ive inhaled a lot of Everclear fumes that is for sure but it never affected me in any way....of course I wouldn’t deliberately inhale the fumes for sure.....

We did a cannabis extraction using a Whipit whipped cream maker and nitrous oxide, which we captured in balloons when we vented it, and passed it around. The two together had a definite sharp bite.

36F @ 90% RH, partially cloudy, and predicted to reach 49F in these here parts.

My vacuum lid didn’t arrive, so I didn’t do any processing, but I got late notice the MCT oil did, so today I will be making some MCT tincture and following up on the lid if it didn’t arrive. Between Covid and the weather, delivery schedules are unreliable.

Afternoon (almost) Misfits. Temps are dropping clouds have covered the sun and the white stuff is coming. Gonna be a looking out the window kind of day....especially tomorrow....oops will be on snow removal detail tomorrow.

Just about ready to harvest 3 plants. I have nothing going so will take some pictures but need to walk the dog first....I just got the order from the boss....be back.

Back from the dog taking me for a walk. As I was saying before my walking orders came through. I have 3 plants that are 58 days in flower. Original Diesel, Lemon Betty and Key Lime Pie. Will check the triches in 5 days (9 wks) and determine when to harvest. Thinking the Key Lime Pie might be ready then but the Lemon Betty and Diesel will go at least a couple more days.

IMG_20210224_122042040.jpg

IMG_20210224_121406724.jpg

IMG_20210224_121910552.jpg

First one is the Diesel, then Key Lime Pie and Lemon Betty.

I haven't been on trimming duty for almost a month now.....will catch up on what I have been missing real soon. Have another Diesel and two Northern Lights X Cindy 99 ready to replace them. I have never ran the North Cindy before and i am hoping she is a keeper. Gonna find out.....

Hit 46 at the ranch. Couldn't resist the urge to get the ATV out and blast around in the back field. There was still some places that had snow deep enough that you had to stay on the fuel or you'd be walking back. Putzing around at 15 MPH was fun. Hit 40 on the road and like to froze. Time to warm up and buzz up.

Back from the dog taking me for a walk. As I was saying before my walking orders came through. I have 3 plants that are 58 days in flower. Original Diesel, Lemon Betty and Key Lime Pie. Will check the triches in 5 days (9 wks) and determine when to harvest. Thinking the Key Lime Pie might be ready then but the Lemon Betty and Diesel will go at least a couple more days.

View attachment 269209

View attachment 269210

View attachment 269211

First one is the Diesel, then Key Lime Pie and Lemon Betty.

I haven't been on trimming duty for almost a month now.....will catch up on what I have been missing real soon. Have another Diesel and two Northern Lights X Cindy 99 ready to replace them. I have never ran the North Cindy before and i am hoping she is a keeper. Gonna find out.....
UN-fargin-believable. Forty years of my trying has resulted in less than the smallest leaf on those plants.

I have 3 plants that are 58 days in flower. Original Diesel, Lemon Betty and Key Lime Pie. Will check the triches in 5 days (9 wks) and determine when to harvest. Thinking the Key Lime Pie might be ready then but the Lemon Betty and Diesel will go at least a couple more days. First one is the Diesel, then Key Lime Pie and Lemon Betty.
Purdy well tended plants brother!

40F @ 84% RH, rain with 9mph winds, and predicted to reach 47F.

My lid arrived, as did my MCT oil and new boots. Today I break the boots in on todays morning dawg walk, after which I'll be mixing potions and plumbing the lid for trials.

It's just a weed, Walt. The stuff will grow in the cracks of a sidewalk if'n ya let it. Sometimes people try and over complicate growing it. Therein lies the problems.
Yeah. It is a weed adored by peacocks, rabbits, iguanas, and any other grazing creatchy-poo. A weed that -- in south Floriduh -- attracts every possible combination of insect, mold, crotch-rot, and meteorite necessary for it to complete its hara-kiri. 🌴 :eek:

Yeah. It is a weed adored by peacocks, rabbits, iguanas, and any other grazing creatchy-poo. A weed that -- in south Floriduh -- attracts every possible combination of insect, mold, crotch-rot, and meteorite necessary for it to complete its hara-kiri. 🌴 :eek:
I have picked up a coconut, and laid it where I thought it might be nice to someday have a little baby palm tree. That coconut -- and a dozen others -- have all shot up into full-grown producing trees. Same with my mango trees... and ylang-ylang, and rainbow eucalyptus.

I brought home a little bamboo cutting in a gallon plastic bucket. It is now a solid phalanx of 100'-tall bamboo. Cannot even see through it.

So I can grow things. BUT. NOT. YOU KNOW WHAT. 🤔 :(

Rainbow eucalyptus:

1614342019852.png

ylang-ylang:

1614342371187.png

Latest posts

Back