• If you cannot log in please check out this thread After Upgrade Notes. or use the Contact Us at the bottom right corner of the main forum page.
Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Island Of Misfits

WoodsRat

Reaction score
Morning boys. I've got to find something to do besides hanging around the farm this weekend. I'm going stir crazy. We're still on lockdown, and I'm getting very tired of it. I need cold beers and warm hugs. I miss my friends.

Steve1

Reaction score
Do you want to be Steve1 or Steve2, you only get one account. I'll merge either to the other. Your steve1 is okay.
I was having issues with the Steve1 account. If the problem is fixed, by all means i'd like to go back to the Steve1 account. On all of my devices and computers it wouldn't keep me logged in. And after I did log in, it would take 5-10 minutes to either like a post or comment, if it let me do it at all. I would get a Java script message. I'll do whatever you want me to do. If you want to delete the Steve1, that's fine too. Please advise me on what to do. Thanks

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Oh, it's just a stock photo and I may change it. I only once have even tried MJ. And that just recently via some brownies my oldest daughter had. It just relaxed me a little bit.

I do have a friend growing some beautiful plants. I may ask to use one of his photos for an avatar.

Last edited:

AladinSane

Reaction score
Good evening Islanders, hope all had a good day. The site seems to be working better. The old server was getting very frustrating. Thank You.