Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just a weed, Walt. The stuff will grow in the cracks of a sidewalk if'n ya let it. Sometimes people try and over complicate growing it. Therein lies the problems.

Dandilions.jpg

43F @ 77% RH, rain with 16mph winds and predicted to reach 48F.

I modified the new vacuum lid for an o-ringed bulkhead fitting, picked up an vacuum gauge for it, and plumbed it up, allowing me to run a test on the EtOH purging residual alcohol from a QWET extraction spread in a thin film on parchment.

In short, it worked on my 6” dia. slab on raw parchment as required.

I also made MCT oil tincture by reducing my EtOH tinctures in the Extract Craft Turbo concurrently and adding back MCT oil back while still in the Turbo. From there I decanted directly into bottles with a dropper.

Tastes like shit but one dropper full taken sublingually has me smiling ear to ear and ready for a nap.

Morning, happy fried day. Snow melt day today with more coming tomorrow.

Gonna finally get around to up-potting today. Not particularly my favorite thing to do but necessary. Can't wait to see how my back holds up with this dirt work. I see pain in my future.

Just saw a Robin, signs of spring are start to appear. Daylight savings is about here as well....yes!! We will emerge from the darkness of winter.

Breakfast, feed the critters and doing what I do.

Unca Walt will fact check the bejeebus out of this....me thinks Walt is the author of Webster’s Dictionary , supposed to be Walts Dictionary.....

View attachment 269230
Crikey. I knew only 7.

I like the kind you can remember.

Ananym -- Reversing a name to make another name. eg: Harpo to Oprah

Ananym palindrome -- Reversing a name to change it completely. eg: "ROMA AMOR" <-- Extra trivia points... that is the oldest known palindrome in the world. It was discovered in a dig in Rome and was a carved-stone mantel over the entrance to a tavern. Sorta: "Rome -- I love it." Kewl.

Just saw a Robin, signs of spring are start to appear.

I judge spring from our local harbinger plum tree, which is always first to bloom along with the crocuses and was in full bloom when the winter storm descended upon us. Its blossoms are dark now, so not sure if it will bear any fruit this year.

40F @ 77% RHl, cloudy, and predicted to soar to 50F. Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! About time!

Oregon continues to release the vaccine to more folks, but also continue to fail to actually stick it in someone's arm. They just announced that by July, everyone in Oregon will be vaccinated, yet neither my wife or I have received a schedule and we are both in our 70's, nor have front line restaurant workers, while our inmates/prisoners have received theirs.

Oregon is intent on leading the nation in moral purity, but despite our lofty ideas, our execution sucks bilge water. The latest Oregon movement is to take racisms and prejudice out of mathematics through "center ethnomathematics" which takes away the requirement that the student get the right answer, and that they show their work in class.

The question is, "how will our ethnomathmatic students fair in the international job market that they are competing in for jobs?"

More shooting last night, including one house with kids present riddled with bullets, some striking the kids sleeping mattress. Oregon legislation in the works to fix the problem by taking away the rest of our gun rights, including the right to carry in a public place, even with a permit.................... They are seemingly too stupid for it register that the gunfire is gang violence over drug territory and the rest of our population is using guns in self defense against those outlaws, yet they themselves carry, as do their bodyguards.

What the f**ck are they doing about the gang violence themselves besides writing new laws making it more illegal, but doing nothing to enforce them??

These sniveling limp wristed a-holes seemingly still believe you can pick up a turd by the clean end and that a touchy feely plan continues to work if you are patient and accommodating, even after the first fist lands in your face, while I've come to believe that there is no parry without an automatic accompanying riposte. Parryriposte being one word and done in the same motion.

Last edited:
Unca Walt will fact check the bejeebus out of this....me thinks Walt is the author of Webster’s Dictionary , supposed to be Walts Dictionary.....

View attachment 269230
2 if I saw the words blind with no perspective, I know a lot about different forks and hangovers.

Attachments

• Black bear.jpg
    Black bear.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Cinnamon bear.jpg
    Cinnamon bear.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Face plant.jpg
    Face plant.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Lynx.jpg
    Lynx.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Owl.jpg
    Owl.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 2
  • Polar bear 2.jpg
    Polar bear 2.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Homo errectus.jpg
    Homo errectus.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Snow monkey.jpg
    Snow monkey.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 4
  • Drunk under the front lawn.jpg
    Drunk under the front lawn.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Ride horsey.jpg
    Ride horsey.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
45F @ 74% RH, cloudy, and predicted to reach 55F.

A relatively quiet day in old Portland town, with only one shooting and one protest march against ICE breaking windows and destroying property in the name of illegal aliens rights.

Grayfox and I had breakfast at Fried Eggs, I'm In Love outdoor pod with a recently separated friend that was focused on the breakup and his loneliness. Been there, done that, commiserate and watched it coming. My heart goes out to him and I look forward to life changing the subject so that he moves on.

My plans to pick up ingredients for my potion making locally fell through and was bizarre! Friday I checked the store hours and it was open, but decided to go Saturday after Grayfox took longer than she planned out to lunch with a friend. Saturday when I checked the store hours, it says "closed permanently." I notice other businesses permanently closed and wonder how many small business will still be afloat once this pandemic is under control?

Soooo, I played my time card, and rescheduled my potion making until the ingredients arrive that I ordered on line.

vile
keef
dank

I have a glass pipe (thanks, Big) but I haven't a clue as to the above thingies.

here is some keef in a small jar which is larger than a vial....think of a vial as something Irons puts his gold flakes in

dank is like bitchin’ or cool or groovy and strong tasting , smelling , and potent.......
.....”man that shiat is dank!”....

AF0E74BC-517B-403D-9343-7D9D60CC7F43.jpeg

Latest posts

Back