Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Misfits. Cool Steve1, I just got mine still got to get dirt in them. What size are you using. Mine are 3 gal.
[/QUOTE]
Good Morning! Mine are the 3 gallon also. And I too use OF soil

Morning, boys. Hope everyone is having a safe and happy Memorial Day weekend. Looks like more rain here. Oh well. Work to do. No rest for the wicked.

Yoyoyo,good morning my fellow cultivator,s.i woke up and baked a lil with my girls.look at em.just beautiful and happy.im tucking them in and doing my daily pre lights off security check,ha.and importantly I'm telling them I love them.happy growing y'all!

Attachments

• IMG_20200523_065403.jpg
    IMG_20200523_065403.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 10
Hi I have been using cloth pots for years. One thing though if you are planning to transplant don’t let them get root bound. The roots grow into the cloth, making removal harder. This is probably more stressful to the lady’s.

I've used smart pots, outside, for tomatoes. Some are better than others and last longer. Mine stayed outside through out several winters, one brand is still going strong, the other deteriorated.

I use blue 5 gallon buckets,,that i drill holes in. They drain really well because i put 2" of rubber mulch in the bottom of the buckets.

Latest posts

Back