Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always welcome a Great Mudders Day
1620648499437.png

48F @ 82% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 72F.

Hee, hee, hee, got the vacuum cooking part of my test sled operating after replacing the brand new pump and rewiring the thermocouple. It will boil water at 68C/154F.

The new $800 pump was defective out of the box and either the thermocouple, or the thermocouple extension cord was wired backwards at the factory, but rather than take them apart, I just switched the wires at the PID. I'll contact the pump supplier and see what they will do about it, but it is NOS from WolfWurx, so is about 5 years old and I would have to dig for any records.

I tried unsuccessfully to wind my condenser, but unfortunately haven't found anything suitable the right diameter to use as the mandrel. The one I did wind, ended up slightly too large to fit in the can after it sprung back some. A new challenge............

48F @ 82% RH, partially cloudy and predicted to reach 72F.

Hee, hee, hee, got the vacuum cooking part of my test sled operating after replacing the brand new pump and rewiring the thermocouple. It will boil water at 68C/154F.

The new $800 pump was defective out of the box and either the thermocouple, or the thermocouple extension cord was wired backwards at the factory, but rather than take them apart, I just switched the wires at the PID. I'll contact the pump supplier and see what they will do about it, but it is NOS from WolfWurx, so is about 5 years old and I would have to dig for any records.

I tried unsuccessfully to wind my condenser, but unfortunately haven't found anything suitable the right diameter to use as the mandrel. The one I did wind, ended up slightly too large to fit in the can after it sprung back some. A new challenge............
I used fire extinguishers and a 5 gal soda keg , depending in the size but always copper , SS must be a real pain . Do you heat it as you bend?

So what you are saying is we are like a group of blood thirsty Pirates' just waiting to become the Captain?
LOL
Aye aye
Capt. Pute
View attachment 272906
I ain't talking about you guys.....you are the ONLY one's I trust. Just about to watch the POUS lie to us on tv again. I got a letter from him on Sat saying I was gonna receive another stimulus check "direct deposit" and watch my account to make sure I got it.

Are you fargin kidding me!!!! We are being paid to stay home.....help wanted on every door of every business around here and nobody will work.

giphy.gif

Have a nice day!

I ain't talking about you guys.....you are the ONLY one's I trust. Just about to watch the POUS lie to us on tv again. I got a letter from him on Sat saying I was gonna receive another stimulus check "direct deposit" and watch my account to make sure I got it.

Are you fargin kidding me!!!! We are being paid to stay home.....help wanted on every door of every business around here and nobody will work.

giphy.gif

Have a nice day!
So are we all getting more checks

giphy.gif

Have a nice day!
I knew that I was Joking
They are trying to make us into Europe

I logged on to the web site and frankly can't tell. I got a letter saying it was coming but there is not information available on a 4th check. The web site is still working on the 3rd on. I got that over a month ago. The letter clearly states it is coming.....Anybody else get the letter?

I logged on to the web site and frankly can't tell. I got a letter saying it was coming but there is not information available on a 4th check. The web site is still working on the 3rd on. I got that over a month ago. The letter clearly states it is coming.....Anybody else get the letter?
I got it also last week it included the statement I may have received it or it may be still coming. I did not see mention about a forth check anywhere.

Here is a copy of the letter I got Saturday. Confusing but I now think I am wrong. The gov't is just way behind. I got my 3rd check some time ago. So, when I saw that I was gonna get another I assumed it was coming within a week as the letter states. My bad I think and hope. I don't need or want another check....we will all pay it back due to the inflation this free money is gonna cause. Copy below.....

IMG_20210510_114005770.jpg

Latest posts

Back