Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is a copy of the letter I got Saturday. Confusing but I now think I am wrong. The gov't is just way behind. I got my 3rd check some time ago. So, when I saw that I was gonna get another I assumed it was coming within a week as the letter states. My bad I think and hope. I don't need or want another check....we will all pay it back due to the inflation this free money is gonna cause. Copy below.....

View attachment 272908
Same Letter ,

I got this letter yesterday.

What should I do?

34800786-60DB-4429-96D8-EFC2E189E2A9.jpeg

I used fire extinguishers and a 5 gal soda keg , depending in the size but always copper , SS must be a real pain . Do you heat it as you bend?

I roll the mandrel instead of wrapping the tube and haven't used heat, but did have to send the 1/2" .049 wall tube out to get it rolled into a tight enough coil after my son with no neck moved on, leaving me to my own devices.

Wish we had this

Me too!

Here is a copy of the letter I got Saturday. Confusing but I now think I am wrong. The gov't is just way behind. I got my 3rd check some time ago. So, when I saw that I was gonna get another I assumed it was coming within a week as the letter states. My bad I think and hope. I don't need or want another check....we will all pay it back due to the inflation this free money is gonna cause. Copy below.....

We got that too, but it was unclear if we were getting another check or the administration was trying to get all the public acclaim they could from the ones they already sent.

I got this letter yesterday. What should I do?

If you can actually pass the physical, get an attorney and plead lost mail as opposed to having draft dodged it since 1970. That or move to Canada to avoid prosecution.

49F @ 74% RH, partially cloudy but mostly gorgeous, and predicted to reach 76F.

No riots or mass shootings yesterday, but Channel 6 to air program this week, "Is Portland over?" From one of the most beautiful and desirable cities in the world, to a dump and war zone.

I got hold of the Gast pump supplier, who recommended that I let the "broken" new pump run free for thirty minutes to loosen up the diaphragms after sitting on my shelf since 2015 and it worked, so I don't have to send it in. Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

The 1/4" Polypropylene tubing arrived for my test sled, but alas it doesn't fit a 1/4" hose barb, so looking for 5/16". The vacuum cooking part of my test sled works great, but still working on the condenser for alcohol recovery.

Alas computer parts delivery is not good, so I bought a new HP Envy instead of having one built and have my web master due to install it this morning and to integrate the drives from my Dell and older HP Pavilion.

Latest posts

Back