Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This old rock has heated up and cooled off many times before the hairless apes ever populated it, and will continue to do so long after we've gone the way of the dinosaurs.
earth1.jpg
earth1.jpg

Just wanting to say thanks to all those who have accepted me here. In a way, you have toughened me up a bit. I needed that, especially after losing my soulmate. He kept me tough and I was losing that after he left me.

You stick with us kid, and you will know all and be wearing golf balls as big as diamonds!

Goooode mawning ya'll! 56F @ 77% RH, gorgeous with 6 mph wind and predicted to reach 81F.

Some quality time at Fernhill dog park while the cleaning ladies did their thang with the Lair. I shopped for a kitchen light to replace one in a rental, but didn't find anything suitable. Off to Home Depot this morning to try again.

The POD cast that I participated in came out: https://player.captivate.fm/episode/...tbKvxmESsQZrfA

65 here in the Mitten with 95% humidity and a projected temp of 72, with zero percent chance of hurricanes. If it wasn't for the green leaves on the trees, I'd swear it was October/November.

Old Hen wants to head out to Kraut Town to hit the food trucks that are gonna be there. Some of the food is really good, and some not so much. She thinks she's going solo, but I'm gonna surprise her and cart her fanny out there. With the monsoon weather we're having, it shouldn't be crowded.

65 here in the Mitten with 95% humidity and a projected temp of 72, with zero percent chance of hurricanes. If it wasn't for the green leaves on the trees, I'd swear it was October/November.

Old Hen wants to head out to Kraut Town to hit the food trucks that are gonna be there. Some of the food is really good, and some not so much. She thinks she's going solo, but I'm gonna surprise her and cart her fanny out there. With the monsoon weather we're having, it shouldn't be crowded.

Old hen? I have heard from many, many old friends that my Al never used that type of term to describe me.

Latest posts

Back