Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe try a dowser ?

Me old dad could douse underground metal pipes using two bent brazing rods in a pipe nipple, but never saw him try to find water with them. The pipes break the earths magnetic field and cause a magnetic anomaly.

57F @ 69% RH, partially cloudy with 6 mph winds and predicted to reach 77F.

Dammit! Two more indicas showing male, pulled out. Almost every indica seed turned out to be male. I'll take some clones, I am fed up with this.

i have chopped about a dozen males this year and I think there are 3-4 more out there..good news is there were a lot of volunteers and by the time I pull all the males , runts , and inter plants , we will be close to the allowed numbers

when I grow from regular seeds , I usually start out with 75-150 seeds and that gives me some wiggle room ...

Last time I started with seeds a few months ago I got 4 males and 1 female.....I am due the next round. Thinking about popping some Donkey Butter x Cindy 99. I have heard this is a good one. Maybe in the fall when things slow down outside.

Cutting the grass and It is hot and humid. Taking multiple water breaks.....this is one of them. Will finish as soon as I cool down and get the sweat out of my eyes.

you talking about Roster?
1626891673614.png

1626891691130.png

FU BOTH

Attachments

• 1626891691569.png
    1626891691569.png
    438.9 KB · Views: 0
barf....that girl has an adams apple....something is just plain wrong.

Not only an adams apple, but actually looks like a guy, except for the lipstick. Would your wives and daughters feel comfortable sharing a restroom with him?

I hope lowering the requirements to hang out in women's and little girls restrooms that far doesn't give Roster (and his kind) any ideas about kinky wigs and lip stick.

53F @ 78% RH, gorgeous, and predicted to reach 84F.

Got bids to remove my old diseased Euorpean Weeping Birch but after discussing saving the bees nested in it with a bee rescue service, I'm getting a new bid to remove the limbs and top it about 15' up. The bee rescue service will seal the other holes in the tree and put a copper cap on it to protect the nest. The tree should have been removed over a decade ago, but we just keep trimming off the dead stuff to save the wild hive, because bees are having such a hard time right now.

I dug several holes in our front garden looking for the water leak in the sprinkler system and exposed some of the pipes so I can start installing valves and isolating sections. Still looking for one of the electric control valves............

Progress on my latest test sled upgrades article and got notice that a couple of parts that I need to complete the sled have arrived at the UPS store. At this point, I'm one thermocouple away from shakedown.

Not only an adams apple, but actually looks like a guy, except for the lipstick. Would your wives and daughters feel comfortable sharing a restroom with him?

I hope lowering the requirements to hang out in women's and little girls restrooms that far doesn't give Roster (and his kind) any ideas about kinky wigs and lip stick.

53F @ 78% RH, gorgeous, and predicted to reach 84F.

Got bids to remove my old diseased Euorpean Weeping Birch but after discussing saving the bees nested in it with a bee rescue service, I'm getting a new bid to remove the limbs and top it about 15' up. The bee rescue service will seal the other holes in the tree and put a copper cap on it to protect the nest. The tree should have been removed over a decade ago, but we just keep trimming off the dead stuff to save the wild hive, because bees are having such a hard time right now.

I dug several holes in our front garden looking for the water leak in the sprinkler system and exposed some of the pipes so I can start installing valves and isolating sections. Still looking for one of the electric control valves............

Progress on my latest test sled upgrades article and got notice that a couple of parts that I need to complete the sled have arrived at the UPS store. At this point, I'm one thermocouple away from shakedown.
Wanna come to a flag burning
1626954194973.png

Last time I started with seeds a few months ago I got 4 males and 1 female.....I am due the next round. Thinking about popping some Donkey Butter x Cindy 99. I have heard this is a good one. Maybe in the fall when things slow down outside.
OK. Yer ole Unca had another apostrophe.

Not only are all youse guys Ph.D.'s in this area (that would be a TINS, because who could know more and do better, hm?) Anybody at Yale?

BUT: Like professional vintners of fine wines, you guys all recognize different "breeds" by taste, scent, sight, and personal reaction.

Me: The equivalent of a hobo in an alley. As long as he has a bottle with something in it, he is quite satisfied. Couldn't tell Taittinger's Squat Bottle 1951 from Red Lady.

Latest posts

Back